ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page Tracking

TuttoWow

It works very well! You can customize the thank you page using the Shopify standard checkout. I suggest this app

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really worked hard to allow upsells with the native Shopify checkout on the thank you page!

Homeis

seems like a great and friendly app, now we'll wait and see how well it works. thank you so much, i reccomend

March 3, 2019

thank you for recommending our app and your positive 5 star review :)

Boutique Imperia

Je réinstalle cette application car en faite je l'aime bien ! Le support clients est au top et à l'écoute, les tarifs sont très bons également comparer à d'autres !

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! 🙏

SWIPE UP DISCOUNTS

STOP SCROLLING. Get THIS APP! I've generated an extra $1400 cause of this app the past 30 days! Super easy to install, and 10/10 would recommend to ANY Store that uses the shopify checkout. Customers WILL use this and this app WILL PAY FOR ITSELF!

YOU ARE AWESOME! Definitely won the "review of the month" title 🙏🤑
Keep booming and upselling on your thank you page!

Bright & Sparkly

interesting app to help generate more sales and revenue from the Thank You page the customer sees after placing an order. really useful. easy to implement and great and fast customer support :-) thanks!!!

March 3, 2019

We glad to hear you've generated extra revenue using your thank you page with our app! 😉

doxnation

Good app, but if you make it more customizable it will be better, specially the header since rn there arent many options

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We'll do our best to add more customization to the thank you page header! 😉

KawayMigi

I love this upsell because it work good and upsell my costumer to put more money on my store, Cool APP Thanks :)

March 3, 2019

We're glad you like the product upsell! thank you for your review 🙏

Labundante

I just intalled it... I´ll wait to see results. It sounds good, I choose only the popup, the shared icons and the collection list

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! We hope the popup upsell drives you some extra revenue 🤑🤑

Bandidas

This App is incredible! My average order value has increased, with almost 25% of customers making a second purchase using the discount pop up.
Support team are very jacked, and assist immediately via FB messenger

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're happy to hear that the popup work so well for you! keep booming! 💥

Rude Boy T-Shirt

I really like this app so far. It does exactly what it says. Would I recommend this app to a friend? Yes!

Thank you for your review! You're awesome! 🙏