ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page Tracking

TrendyWishez

This is a great app. If they put more options on shipping tracking services not only 17Track or let you put your html script tracking service is greater. Another issue they have to solve is the 17Track dont have an auto translate for tracking information. Thanks

Thank you for your review! 🙏

We're doing our best to solve the auto translate issue in the 17Track order tracking widget. We'll let everyone know once it's solved!

TEESTERIA

CRAZY app for conversions, you can easily edit the order confirmation page and upsell and do some other cool stuff! thank you so much guys!

March 3, 2019

Thank you! What a great review! We're always happy to bring more sales and conversions to store owners and do our best to optimize the order confirmation page for conversions!

Campus Watches

I used this app to configure my Thank You page and it's pretty neat. Easy to use. Got to see how it performs in the long term but initial results look good.

March 3, 2019

Thank you 🙏 what a great review! We hope that by far you see the wanted results. And if you're not, we're here to help!

Pet Clever

I really want to recommend this app. they work very perfectly with all the installation and "how to do" they have great integration with my fav apps like SMSBUMP and KLAVIYO

Also, the app increases my AOV already after 24 hours so it really pays off very quickly! not mention that it free for 30 days + you do not need to scare it mess up your pixel the app work great with Google Tracking Code Fb Pixel and Trackify app so all good to go!
Highly recommended app!

WOW WHAT A GREAT REVIEW! 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear you liked our integrations with SMSBump and Klaviyo, and that it increased your conversion rate!

Myspirituals

Great Service. THis app works fine and has a good service portal with very quick answers. Thanks a lot

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your great review! we're always here to help! 😉

חדר החלומות

A really good app for getting more sales I really recommend anyone who wants more sales to download this app

March 3, 2019

Thank you for this honest 5 stars review! We're glad you're getting more sales from your thank you page! 😉

Sister for Life

Get way to get return customers. Instructional videos were very helpful and truly works. Conversion rates increased with this app.

March 3, 2019

We're so happy that you got better conversion rate from your thank you page using our app's upsells! 😉

Thanks you so much for this wonderful review 🙏

DivaZapatos

Useful app with great support! I had a issue with the interrogation with Klavyio but they helped me to fix it.

Thank you for your review! 🙏
We're always here for you if you need us 💪

Azyou

LOVE THIS APP! I can't believe how much money I've lost over the past year because I didn't have this app. it converts really good, let you design your thank you page, collect birthdays, conduct surveys, add discounts, timers, popups and other cool things, thank you!

March 4, 2019

Thank you for the review 🙏. we're glad to hear so many of our widgets helped you increase conversion rate using your order status page!

Sportifiers

Awesome widgets with broad customization, reconvert staff is fast and having friendly customer service. i found great experience and recommended app.

March 4, 2019

Thank you 🙏 We appreciate your review!