4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining post-purchase processes and enhancing customer engagement. Its key feature is the creation of personalized "Thank You" pages, reported to increase Average Order Value and sales. The app is user-friendly, offers extensive customization, and supports multi-language stores. Merchants commend its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. It's recognized for its effectiveness in upselling and increasing conversions.

July 2, 2020

Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup the thank you page and they responded immediately

oakmyo
ReConvert 💵 replied July 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

February 26, 2023

I really liked Alex, guy speaks very profesionally and helped me with everything I had problems with. 5/5 stars for Alex and reConvert

H2O Heroes
Romania
ReConvert 💵 replied February 26, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 🙂

Edited January 3, 2020

Good Person. adfafadsfadsfadfadfadfadfasfasdfadfadfasdfasdfadsfasddfaodkfkasfasfjsdkfjfjffjkdaflakjsfdsjfldjfkdfjs;alfaf

DESIGNO LIFE SHOP
ReConvert 💵 replied January 4, 2020

June 28, 2022

Amazing App! works like a charm and fully automatic so doesn't require handling and managing. I would defiantly recommend.

MoYou London
ReConvert 💵 replied June 28, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 We wish you many sales😎

April 18, 2020

Nice app for all levels due to their price scaling and is the one that allows you to do the most things within the limitations of shopify.

Toolsfull
Spain
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2020

November 1, 2019

top comme application, je recommande vivement, simple d'utilisation, efficace et intuitif. va changer

NOUKO
France
ReConvert 💵 replied November 3, 2019

Merci pour votre évaluation 5 étoiles 👍

September 24, 2020

I used this app to create upsell and a proper customized thank you page. They had amazing customer service and I enjoyed it.

ThePetStands
ReConvert 💵 replied September 25, 2020

Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 Thanks for your review🧐

October 20, 2020

Great app, great customer service! Vladimir was very helpful and responded to my questions fast.....

2020holidaysales
ReConvert 💵 replied October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review🙏 Hope you will get a lot of sales 🤑

February 6, 2020

Gives you many options to design your thank you page and really helps make more bucks. I only wished, I could manually add the upsell products for each order.

Soulgifts OÜ
Estonia
ReConvert 💵 replied February 6, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We released a new update and you can add the upsell products for each order :)

February 14, 2020

recommend this app for all sellers beginner or pro. helps a lot to attract customers to more products after they have made a purchase

Mr Easy Tech