4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization options for post-purchase upselling and cross-selling. It's recognized for boosting sales and Average Order Value (AOV) immediately. The app offers valuable analytics and integrates smoothly with Shopify stores, supporting multi-language stores. Merchants commend the exceptional customer service, which provides both technical support and strategic insights. It's seen as an essential tool for serious e-commerce businesses.

October 9, 2019

Great Applications works as advertised the support team is always there for you so it is very convenient no matter what time zone you are in

PurelyB
Malaysia
ReConvert 💵 replied October 12, 2019

Thank you so much! We try to be available 24/7 for you :)

October 6, 2022

I installed the App recently
Excellent customer service by Lee-Ann (zoom) The results came quickly
Highly recommended !!!

Gold Elements
Germany
ReConvert 💵 replied October 6, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 24/7 😎

February 14, 2020

I have just discovered ReConvert exists nothing could be more helpful in retaining my clients and prospects.

SALUER
Kenya
ReConvert 💵 replied February 14, 2020

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏

June 3, 2020

great app!

Kitchenn-it
ReConvert 💵 replied June 3, 2020

November 6, 2022

It is really working! Boosted my AOV a lot! Simple and do not require any changes after installation at all. Thank you for this amazing app

SALITY
Slovakia
January 9, 2020

Anton from support helped me promptly and resolved my issue in less than a minute! If you have any concerns support will take care of you.

Smart Lock
ReConvert 💵 replied January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

July 2, 2020

Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup the thank you page and they responded immediately

oakmyo
ReConvert 💵 replied July 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

February 26, 2023

I really liked Alex, guy speaks very profesionally and helped me with everything I had problems with. 5/5 stars for Alex and reConvert

H2O Heroes
Romania
ReConvert 💵 replied February 26, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 🙂

Edited January 3, 2020

Good Person. adfafadsfadsfadfadfadfadfasfasdfadfadfasdfasdfadsfasddfaodkfkasfasfjsdkfjfjffjkdaflakjsfdsjfldjfkdfjs;alfaf

DESIGNO LIFE SHOP
ReConvert 💵 replied January 4, 2020

June 28, 2022

Amazing App! works like a charm and fully automatic so doesn't require handling and managing. I would defiantly recommend.

MoYou London
ReConvert 💵 replied June 28, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 We wish you many sales😎