4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer engagement with unique "Thank You" pages and post-purchase upsells and cross-sells. It offers valuable analytics, extensive customization, and seamless integration with Shopify, including multi-language stores. Many praise its impact on increasing Average Order Value (AOV) and sales. The customer service is highly commended, with team members often mentioned for their prompt and helpful responses. The support team even assists with app setup, making it a game-changer for e-commerce businesses.

December 6, 2021

Amazing App, it made increase my ROI thanks to the Upsell recomended products on the thank you page, amazing Job guys

KAF Bags
Spain
ReConvert 💵 replied December 7, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

Edited October 4, 2020

This app definitely will help in growing sales. My problem solved with the help support of Konstantin in a short period of time. I Will recommend this app to my friends.

SOPOKO.com
Malaysia
ReConvert 💵 replied September 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Our support team always here to help you.

September 9, 2021

ReConvert support is second to none! I got my inquiry answered and fulfilled in a few minutes by Vladimir and he was really friendly and supportive.

myballeh
Saudi Arabia
ReConvert 💵 replied September 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

July 4, 2020

So far ridiculously good. Just installed in a breeze, live chat available from the moment I went in offering help. Have done it on my own and can see how beneficial it should be from the off.

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon
ReConvert 💵 replied July 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

August 27, 2021

The support was great as I needed help setting up my page. Super knowledgeable and quick!! Alex was really great!

SLANGMAN PUBLISHING
ReConvert 💵 replied August 27, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

August 27, 2020

amazing really liked it and reccomend everyone to get for a better ROI. no joke really good. Thank you

Lights asf.
ReConvert 💵 replied August 27, 2020

Thank you for the review and recommendation. We are hoping it will increase your revenue even more.💐

July 30, 2020

Way better than Zipify. The checkout will actually match your theme. You can also get more impressions and chances to get a purchase from your upsell.

Glowmore™
ReConvert 💵 replied July 30, 2020

Thank you for the review🙏 We hope you'll get a lot of conversions 😎

December 8, 2019

thank you for this app it help me to get perfcte websit , be greet to sucsse the e commerce beste wisheis

sharp100%
Saudi Arabia
ReConvert 💵 replied December 8, 2019

October 9, 2019

Great Applications works as advertised the support team is always there for you so it is very convenient no matter what time zone you are in

PurelyB
Malaysia
ReConvert 💵 replied October 12, 2019

Thank you so much! We try to be available 24/7 for you :)

November 6, 2022

It is really working! Boosted my AOV a lot! Simple and do not require any changes after installation at all. Thank you for this amazing app

SALITY