Reviews (4,650)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, effective upselling features, and unique "Thank You" page creation. They appreciate its flexibility, valuable analytics, and customization options for tailoring upsell offers. The app's customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable help. Merchants report increased average order value and conversions, with some noting significant sales boosts after integration. The app's post-purchase upsell capabilities are recognized for immediate revenue generation.

July 14, 2020

I just installed this app and created my first customized confirmation in a few minutes. I've not tested the app in action and don't know how it improves my upsells but so far it looks great.

diymamis
Germany
ReConvert 💵 replied July 14, 2020

October 4, 2019

This app is really good and if you don't understand something the customer service is really helpful!

OffGrid Store
ReConvert 💵 replied October 4, 2019

Thank you so much, we're here to help 24/7 :)

April 24, 2020

great app! easy to set! great costomers service and it helped me generate my my revenue! highly recomended

NEEVO WATCH
Israel
ReConvert 💵 replied April 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

April 28, 2023

Great customer support! We transferred from another upsell thing, but the automatic funnel creation on this one is great!

🍹 POHODÁŘI
Czechia
ReConvert 💵 replied May 13, 2023

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

Edited September 5, 2019

Awesome app that will help others to run their store. I would recommend to all. I'm really enjoying.

MJ's Unique Merch
1 day using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied September 10, 2019

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can! 🙏😊

Best wishes!

Jordan | Customer Care

August 12, 2020

I just started using this app. So far I love the outlook of it and its function.
I tested it and I love it.
Michoula Collection

lordana
ReConvert 💵 replied August 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are hoping it brings you many sales.🤟

January 5, 2023

App works perfect! I love it! The only thing better than the app is the customer support! Ashley is awesome!! A++++++++++++

famoushustle
ReConvert 💵 replied January 7, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

April 22, 2020

Great team, great program. Installed on the second store. The help desk specialists helped in the settings. This time Vladimir. I asked to set the settings similar to the first store, I did everything. Thanks.

Bikewest.com
ReConvert 💵 replied April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏

February 18, 2019

Very nice app and very good customer service let's see how much we will convert more come on people ;)

NOVA
Italy
ReConvert 💵 replied March 2, 2019

We hope you'll be able to upsell and ReConvert your customers with our app 😉

April 4, 2023

Alex was really helpful and gave me some further improvement ideas for my checkout! Super impressed !

FiveDimes