Reviews (4,760)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, effective upselling features, and unique "Thank You" page creation. They appreciate its flexibility, valuable analytics, and customization options for tailoring upsell offers. The app's customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable help. Merchants report increased average order value and conversions, with some noting significant sales boosts after integration. The app's post-purchase upsell capabilities are recognized for immediate revenue generation.

February 23, 2020

Just installed will be back with further operational descriptions as they develop. I am looking further to see possible results.

Success By Design Marketing
17 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 23, 2020

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can! 🙏😊

Best wishes!

Jordan | Customer Care

April 10, 2023

great and quick support. Many thanks to the customer care team who has able to answer my question instantly.

PardonMyKicks
Sweden
November 27, 2019

Using this app makes everything so easy... it is easy to integrate to your store. I recommend this great app..

Garlpress
Nigeria
ReConvert 💵 replied November 27, 2019

Edited June 13, 2023

Anastasia on the Support chat was a BIG help! Initially it seems like a breeze to set up, but there are alot of little quirks and weird ways to turn off discounts that are not very intuitive and you have to turn things on and off in multiple places... It was a little frustrating to be honest. Also, there is definately a slow down in my store after instal. Especially on the post purchase page. The offers do not load immediately. They take a good 15-20 seconds to load up, which by that point I feel like the customer has already moved on past the thank you page ...

Elie’s Bows
16 days using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Anastasia is great.

We appreciate your honesty and are eager to hear how we can improve. Please let us know what changes or features would enhance your experience to 5 stars. 🙏😊

Please email care@reconvert.com and write Jordan in the subject and we can try to resolve this and work through any issues together.

Best wishes!

Jordan | Customer Care

February 2, 2020

So far so good. I installed this yesterday and the support has been great and the app is easy to use. It has definitely improved my thank you page!

BluShark
ReConvert 💵 replied February 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

February 4, 2023

Great! Really appreciate the help Ashley provided. Answered all the questions with ease and in detail. Made it very easy to understand.

Everyman
ReConvert 💵 replied February 15, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

September 29, 2022

They help me set it up, and Ashley was really helpful with answering my questions and setting up everything for me, Waiting to see the outcome

Shoes Candy
ReConvert 💵 replied September 29, 2022

Thank you so much for review! We are happy to hear that our support agent was very helpful, and we hope that you will get the results you hope to get through using our app! Reach out to us any time - our support team is available 24/7

Edited March 28, 2023

Alex was perfect. he was patient and walked me through the entire process. good customer service. I will give another review after. hoping for the best

EzyKreations
ReConvert 💵 replied April 4, 2023

December 10, 2019

Thanks good work and excellent support the thank you page look really good now.the support made all the work

Gifty Kinkle
Egypt
ReConvert 💵 replied December 10, 2019

Thank you so much! We try to be available 24/7 for you. We hope you'll get many upsells!

March 24, 2023

The customer support team is so great, fast respond, I love it. I highly recommend this app to boost your sale

Sunshinewand
Vietnam
About 11 hours using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 24, 2023

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help and wishes you many sales😎