4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining post-purchase processes and enhancing customer engagement. Its key feature is the creation of personalized "Thank You" pages, reported to increase Average Order Value and sales. The app is user-friendly, offers extensive customization, and supports multi-language stores. Merchants commend its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. It's recognized for its effectiveness in upselling and increasing conversions.

Edited October 1, 2020

The one star is because they keep emailing me even though I deleted the app as it wasn't what I was after. I asked them to remove me off their database and tried to unsubscribe but continue to get sent emails. Very bad practice! Update: now they have seen my review the messaging has got worse to the point of stalking! They have sent me messages via Facebook, my website chat and WhatsApp asking me to remove my review. Do they not realize the reason they got the 1 star review was because of all the messaging in the first place?!

SportsBra
New Zealand
13 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied July 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the honest review, I apologize for the inconvenience. We strive to provide excellent customer support, but our company is built by people, and people sometimes make mistakes.

We made a huge mistake with the way we treated you so I wanted to reach out personally to apologize.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right please feel free to message me directly at eric@reconvert.io

Good luck with your store, and I'm here if you need me,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

November 3, 2021

J'ai voulu mettre l'application et depuis je n'ai plus de popup panier. Du coup impossible pour les gens de faire une conversion. Ne mettez surtout pas cette application.
I wanted to put the application and since I have no more popup cart. So it's impossible for people to make a conversion. Do not put this application.

Flowrette
France
13 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 23, 2022

Mise à jour le 1er décembre 2022.

Nous voyons que vous utilisez toujours l'application et il semble que tout va bien, mais nous ne pouvons toujours pas obtenir de réponse de votre part, veuillez nous répondre afin que nous puissions voir s'il y a toujours un problème.

Sinon, merci de mettre à jour/supprimer cet avis :)

Hâte de vous entendre,

Éric.

Bonjour à tous,

Merci pour votre avis. Je m'excuse pour le dérangement :)

Nous avons essayé de vous contacter plusieurs fois pour comprendre le problème, nous avons envoyé des e-mails, soumis des formulaires via le site Web, essayé de vous contacter via Instagram et Facebook et même essayé de vous appeler.

Nous serons plus qu'heureux de résoudre le problème pour vous une fois que vous nous aurez recontacté. S'il vous plaît, revenez vers moi et réglons le problème pour vous afin que vous puissiez commencer à générer plus de revenus dans votre magasin !

Éric | ReConvert PDG

Edited August 20, 2019

**Updated review -- The developer has reached out to us many times to remove our review. The developer is constantly "updating" the review so we have an email notification every day. I found it very unprofessional and definitely not helping to remove the review, it actually makes it a worst experience. You better "like" this app because if not you'll get emails every day to remove your review. That might explain why there is no review at all under 5-4 stars -- Since the beginning of installation, "bad getaway" error page. Can't even load the dashboard. Feels unsafe for an app that access to your data and checkout.

Pastreez
5 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied August 16, 2019

**We apologize for updating the review, we just wanted to provide the perfect response so that our other customers can read and understand**

Thank you so much for the honest review

Yesterday, when you installed the app we were in the middle of a server update so the app was down for a few minutes.

We notified all 5,000 of our existing merchants in advanced, unfortunately, you installed the app during those few minutes so you didn't get notified, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The app is now up and running smoothly :)

Also, the app doesn't have any access to the checkout so you don't have to worry about that.

We'll be grateful if you could now test the app and give it another try and edit/remove the review. 🙏

Either way, we're doing our best to keep all merchants happy when it comes to customer service and app performance. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do in order to get you to change your mind about this review, You can get in touch through email, phone, and live chat.

Ariyeh | ReConvert CEO

December 1, 2022

Have you seen the pricing????? Have you noticed the, "Oh we won't charge you $799.99 but we do need you to approve the charge." Unbelievable!

Express Tree Ornaments
3 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied December 1, 2022

Hi there,

I just tried calling you but couldn't get an answer, I left a voicemail.

The app is free for stores with less than 50 orders per month, we have more than 40,000 Shopify stores using the app, and we have no intention of jeopardizing our reputation. From what I see, in the last 30 days, you've had 11 orders (probably test orders since there is a "coming soon" page on your store) so you should be on the free plan :)

Do you really think that if we'd charge $800 for every store that installs our app we would have over 3000 5-star reviews?

Since we charge based on usage, stores must approve charges based on the highest possible amount.

Please get back to me and let's sort it out for you, also, you can always solve any issues you may have with our 24/7 live chat support and you can reach out to me personally if you have an issue, I'm the founder and can help you with anything you need: eric@reconvert.io or +972538303878

Looking forward to helping you generate some extra revenue,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

September 4, 2022

Amazing to boost conversion rate after the order. Easy to install, easy to customise. Had one problem tracking conversions. Hope they fixed that now, google enhanced conversions got messed up by this app.

Fratelli Orsini
Netherlands
3 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can! 🙏😊

Best wishes!

Jordan | Customer Care

Edited May 14, 2020

wow - talk about immediate impact from day 1...installed it today and already seeing a jump in revenue. I never write reviews, I couldn't help it this time. Highly recommend!

Update after 10 days - the support is phenomenal, Konstantin was amazing. He helped me find the issue and fixed it all within 15mins. What an amazing asset to have!

Palm Bites®
ReConvert 💵 replied May 2, 2020

Edited October 2, 2019

Awesome app, easy to install and set up, tonnes of great features in the template editor - Well done!

Minifer
Ireland
ReConvert 💵 replied October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

February 25, 2020

Really awesome app with excellent features and great functionality that has helped grow sales. Support is great too!

BanjosBeards
New Zealand
ReConvert 💵 replied February 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

November 13, 2019

Love this app! So freaking awesome that this is priced based on performance and also a lot of cool things to test out and seems like there are a lot of frequent updates as well based on what Anton told me. Keep up the great work and add even more features to this!

DIVINIUS®
ReConvert 💵 replied November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏

December 1, 2021

This app is a no-brainer. Nice interface. Plenty of options. Reasonably priced (not taking a % of sales like others). Alex is always super helpful and replies straight away with any questions. I have zero complaints. If any, I hope they can offer a size upsell for the same product in the near future!

Pintar por Números
Spain
ReConvert 💵 replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎