4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and Average Order Value through post-purchase upsells. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and personalized "Thank You" pages for different products. The detailed analytics provided are invaluable for refining strategies. The customer support team is praised for their exceptional service. Long-term merchants endorse it for its reliability and consistent performance, making it a crucial tool for serious e-commerce businesses.

March 26, 2023

Wow I'm extremely impressed and satisfied with Alex's services and support he guide me through everything and even help me set up some stuff in my store....without doubt the best!!

ExooTee
23 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied March 27, 2023

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help and wishes you many sales😎

July 15, 2020

Great App so far, super easy to use! I can't wait to see the results after I launch my store! Will update my review!

Bonesie's Monsters
23 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied July 15, 2020

April 4, 2023

So far so good, they set up the app in about 10 mins after downloading. Great experience with them so far!

Skincare Tailor
22 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 5, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review 🙏 We wish you many sales 😎

August 27, 2020

Very smooth setup experience. There is an online chat to guide along. Although I cannot figure out how to add specific product yet. Thank you anyway. Love the pricing structure too.

instinctbackpack
21 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied August 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please, contact us via live chat or email and we'll guide you on how to add specific product.

February 7, 2023

Customer service is top notch. The moment I installed this APP,I had Ashley asking me if I needed help with the APP. They help withs setup of the APP for best practices, which is awesome. Thank you so much reconcert. It means a lot to me!

Esthetic Magnet
19 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 15, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

June 26, 2020

La app la tengo instalada en dos tiendas y las sensaciones son muy buenas, ahora a esperar un tiempo a ver los resultados.
Quería dar las gracias a Konstantin del dep de soporte por su amable trato.
Jordi DD

JAZZ PELU
Spain
18 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied June 26, 2020

Gracias por sus comentarios 🙏 Nuestro equipo de soporte siempre está aquí para ayudarlo 24/7😎

April 13, 2023

Ótimos atendentes, por mais que o app não resolva o que eu queria, tem bastante coisas que dá para se fazer.

Gatolove
Brazil
18 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied April 13, 2023

Obrigado por sua incrível revisão e feedback🙏 Nossa equipe de suporte está sempre pronta para ajudar 😎

February 10, 2023

Been searching a while for upsell apps. This one is by far the most powerful in terms of flow building and ability to handle unique cases such as upselling a FREE purchase

Cavelit
17 minutes using the app
ReConvert 💵 replied February 15, 2023

Edited January 18, 2023

tres bon support client , j ai eu un porbleme et il a ete regle dans les 5min.

cambralux
France
17 minutes using the app
April 19, 2023

Great Customer Services. Alex was really nice and polite and answered all my questions pretty clearly

Protteina Foods