Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Pai Skincare

Fantastic customer support - we always receive a really quick response & solution. The app has been well thought through and allows us access to all of the front end code for the pages & emails to be able to easily edit it all.

Universal Standard

We have a very unique use-case and Char has been amazing to work with. No question is too easy or too difficult for her and she responds super fast. We did extensive testing and, while it's still early, we are very happy with the platform. We have zero reservations with recommending Conjured for your refer-a-friend needs and are excited to continue working with Char!

Pepper Home

This app was game-changing. Many of the other apps have Shopify versions that don't look great. With Conjured, we were able to have a fully customized landing page. Char was also wonderful to work with and designed this page for us in a couple of days!

PureWine

My company have been using the Conjured app for a brief time while we build out our refer-a-friend campaign. The customer support received has been AMAZING! They are quick to respond and even willing to jump on the phone and talk through questions or additional info needed.

They even offer design services should you decide you need additional help. Its been brief - but love this app so far!

bonjour fido!

Amazing customer service! Char would respond within the day to all Qs and we had a lot of back and forth due to customization which was all free. Really appreciate the prompt responses and the step by step instructions too for me to do my own code changes, although Char also offered to do them himself! Very happy so far with this app and am excited to see the results. Think the base price is worth the value compared to a lot of other plans I researched. I would def recommend this app to other shops to use!

Kid Gear

Great app and excellent customer service. We had a lot of questions and custom requests because we are a two-sided marketplace and we were really pleased with the response time and willingness to help.

Dormitup

They help set everything up for you from start to finish, and extremely quickly! Def recommend vs other referral programs for shopify.

Dogquality

Super happy with this app. Others I have tried failed miserably, but we are getting great results with Conjured Referrals. Even more impressive than the app is the awesome customer service. Fast, helpful and genuine responses that I really have appreciated. Would definitely recommend this app!

Allume Lifestyle

Great app, great customer service. Thanks!

Escape Watches

They have an amazing customer service and application is user-friendly. It is very easy to maintain your referrals with this application.

For more check on our website www.escapewatches.com

Previous 1 3 4 5