Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Sleep Society

I cannot recommend this app enough!! I was a bit stuck with how to set everything up and Char instantly responded on live chat and was there to talk me through everything. By far the best customer service I have ever experienced - Char was friendly, happy to help, and went above and beyond to ensure everything would be set up exactly how I wanted! There were a couple of issues with the theme of my site but she fixed them extremely quickly and remained available to help as I continued to set up my referral programme.

I was looking for a referral programme that didn't require customer accounts, and so far Conjured seems perfect. The level of customisation is also incredible and is amazing for the relatively low monthly price. Love this app so far and can't wait to uncover more of its features! :)

and-sunny

The app works as anticipated, does what it's supposed to do without too much fuss. The support is FIRST CLASS!

Fioriah Cosmetics

'I'm not sure how this app is, 'Or even how it works. 'There were so many mis-communication on all levels. 'The app developer did not get back with me in a timely manner. 'I reached out to Shopify to see if someone over there could help me. 'But I was told that they would reach out to the developer so they could assist me. 'That is when I got a consistent response. 'I told the developer through email, exactly what I wanted but instead they kept asking me the same questions but just in a different way. 'The app is very confusing, also I asked the developer if they could enter the code into the theme store for me and from there it was just bk and fourth questions and as an end result Ii was given a link to read instructions when the app clearly says that they would be happy to install it for it's customers. 'Good luck to everyone else....

November 6, 2019

Hi Johnny,

I am sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer support - we are a US based company with standard office hours, and we did reply to your email within 4 hours of receiving it. We offered to help fulfill all your requests (implementation of a pop-up and updating the Facebook share content), however we never received any response back about how you wanted it to look, or what content you wanted us to use for the Facebook share. We would be more than happy to help you with both those customizations (free of charge, like we do for all our customers), however we do need that additional information to proceed. Please feel free to reach out if you'd still like our assistance.

DIVINIUS®

Conjured referrals is such an easy app to use which adds a crucial initiative to grow your business. Char has been above and beyond in her customer support and service in helping us get our program up and running! Keep up the great work ;)

Bravado Designs USA

Great app with the right amount of functionality. Had everything we needed from a referral app. The customer support was also awesome.

Little Seed Farm

We just went live with our referral program today and I am SO grateful for all of the help from the Conjured team. Char specifically was absolutely incredible. She answered my zillion and one questions with kindness and professional know how, created code to customize our widget, helped me get our first campaign set up, and get all the kinks worked out. Love this team :)

Alleyoop

Conjured Referrals is a simple app that does everything you need a referral app to do. I found the setup to be really simple to do, plus it has tons of room for customization (you can either customize the CSS or custom-code everything yourself). Char is also really helpful and gets back to you within hours every time whenever you have a question.

Oliver Logan

Conjured has really helped establish our referrals program and get us more brand exposure. In addition to being an awesome platform, Conjured's back end customer support is second to none. They are the gold standard for customer support.

Hybernate

Amazing in every respect! I assessed so many referral apps and this was by far the standout. The functionality is terrific, it's very easy to set up and the support is nothing short of outstanding. We now have a completely customised referral program set up and all for a reasonable amount each month for a small business. Char was unbelievably responsive and could make it all look exactly as we'd hoped. We've never received app support like it! Thank you!!

Showcase Beauty

Simply amazing team and service -they helped us set this up to look and feel exactly like what we needed in no time!
We chose this app as we wanted a referral app that didn't need customers to log in, had a look and feel that was fully customisable, could be used in a popup on-site, and of course didn't cost an arm and leg like others out there (mention me, yotpo, etc). We looked hard and long at many other competitors including Viral Loops which was not expensive but very rigid in terms of making it look like your own referral program and not theirs. Without a doubt, Conjured referrals takes the cake!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11