Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Oliver Logan

Conjured has really helped establish our referrals program and get us more brand exposure. In addition to being an awesome platform, Conjured's back end customer support is second to none. They are the gold standard for customer support.

Hybernate

Amazing in every respect! I assessed so many referral apps and this was by far the standout. The functionality is terrific, it's very easy to set up and the support is nothing short of outstanding. We now have a completely customised referral program set up and all for a reasonable amount each month for a small business. Char was unbelievably responsive and could make it all look exactly as we'd hoped. We've never received app support like it! Thank you!!

Showcase Beauty

Simply amazing team and service -they helped us set this up to look and feel exactly like what we needed in no time!
We chose this app as we wanted a referral app that didn't need customers to log in, had a look and feel that was fully customisable, could be used in a popup on-site, and of course didn't cost an arm and leg like others out there (mention me, yotpo, etc). We looked hard and long at many other competitors including Viral Loops which was not expensive but very rigid in terms of making it look like your own referral program and not theirs. Without a doubt, Conjured referrals takes the cake!

bohomango

I only have positives to offer so far. We're still fine tuning before our launch, but in the process we've asked for a lot of tweaks to this app to suit our style, and the response has been perfect. Quick and clear communication, 100% friendly and helpful with suggestions. I only wish Shopify itself could be so customer service oriented. Well done!

esselleSF

Extremely fast in helping us set up a customized page! Loved working with Char- she was quick to respond to all emails and making necessary edits per our request.

Wisdom Supply Co.

Wish all apps were this easy to install and get rolling -
Actually wish everything was this easy - These guys need to make apps for everything.
AND they have A++ support.
Had wrestled with installing and customizing another referral app for hours - gave up and installed this one in no time - super happy with it!

Keap Athletics

I found this app when evaluating referral programs for my business. I did my research and was so happy to discover Conjured Referral. For any savvy ecommerce professional- Conjured Referrals is by far the best option. It's price is the lowest, and the customer service is truly amazing. The team is quick to respond and the free customization of the program is an incredibly incredibly great value add.

ZOX

Love this app. I used LockSmith to hide it from non-paying customers. Since switching from Loyalty Lion (Still use their rewards) to Conjured, my referrals have gone up around 12x from what they were before.

Super easy to add a post-purchase pop-up to encourage sharing. Easy to add links to the site to get users to refer their friends.

Char is awesome and super responsive. She's been crazy helpful with getting everything setup in a nicely designed way. I gave her all the assets and styles I wanted and she did all the leg work in getting it setup.

Fraud detection tools are great as well. It prevents a ton of fake referrals for me that would have just cost us money.

Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for referral software.

Rooted NYC

Easy to install and get set up. More importantly, the team is incredibly supportive; they implemented all of our creative requests and enthusiastically entertained multiple rounds of feedback and edits, at no extra cost. Seriously amazed! Could not be happier with their personal, customized service. Highly recommend - it's a great app!

ATH Organics

Exactly what we needed. Straight to the point. Char is helpful and quick to reply. What more can you ask for?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10