Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Wisdom Supply Co.

Wish all apps were this easy to install and get rolling -
Actually wish everything was this easy - These guys need to make apps for everything.
AND they have A++ support.
Had wrestled with installing and customizing another referral app for hours - gave up and installed this one in no time - super happy with it!

Keap Athletics

I found this app when evaluating referral programs for my business. I did my research and was so happy to discover Conjured Referral. For any savvy ecommerce professional- Conjured Referrals is by far the best option. It's price is the lowest, and the customer service is truly amazing. The team is quick to respond and the free customization of the program is an incredibly incredibly great value add.

ZOX

Love this app. I used LockSmith to hide it from non-paying customers. Since switching from Loyalty Lion (Still use their rewards) to Conjured, my referrals have gone up around 12x from what they were before.

Super easy to add a post-purchase pop-up to encourage sharing. Easy to add links to the site to get users to refer their friends.

Char is awesome and super responsive. She's been crazy helpful with getting everything setup in a nicely designed way. I gave her all the assets and styles I wanted and she did all the leg work in getting it setup.

Fraud detection tools are great as well. It prevents a ton of fake referrals for me that would have just cost us money.

Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for referral software.

Rooted NYC

Easy to install and get set up. More importantly, the team is incredibly supportive; they implemented all of our creative requests and enthusiastically entertained multiple rounds of feedback and edits, at no extra cost. Seriously amazed! Could not be happier with their personal, customized service. Highly recommend - it's a great app!

ATH Organics

Exactly what we needed. Straight to the point. Char is helpful and quick to reply. What more can you ask for?

Mohala Eyewear

Char's service helping me get the app set up was exceptional. She responded to emails within minutes and was extremely helpful answering my questions and helping me to get the program running just how I wanted it. Very grateful to find Conjured and their pricing is very competitive. It's a pretty easy program to get set up with great service.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

I definitely recommend this app. I really loved the option of customizing the referral page design. Above all the customer service team is very responsive and would repeat the work several times until you are satisfied.
Thank you Char, for the wonderful customer service!

MOTO Bicycles

Thank you for the great app, and above all the customer service Char delivers is really incredible!!

Shady Oaks Farm

This app was recommended by another small biz friend and I love it! Customer service is amazing and we're hoping it will be a successful program to offer our customers!!!

With Lavender and Grace

I had been looking for a referral app, and I'm so glad I found conjured referrals! the support is downright incredible and has blown me away. What I love most is how customizable their program is. Without a doubt, the best experience I have ever had in integrating an app. Can't recommend this enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10