Conjured Referrals

Build loyalty, offer rewards, run a referral marketing program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Common Wealth Poultry

It says that there is a free plan available, but I only see a 14-day free trial. Please let me know if I'm wrong, but I don't see a free plan. Lowest one I see is $29/month.

Audio Brothers

Location Netherlands

Wonderful app! Fast, friendly and flexibel customer support with great custom options. I would absolutely recommend this. It comes with a price, but you will definitely earn it back with this clever referral app.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It's great to hear such kind comments about our app and support team as we try our best to ensure the best experience. Any other requests you may have, do not hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to help :)

Thousand

Great tool at a reasonable price. This has added about 10% incremental revenue to our website. Thank you Conjured!

Wildgrain

The entire team from Aimee to Char to the engineers were incredibly helpful and patient in the onboarding process. Thank you so much!

homework

Excellent customer service. Aimee went above and beyond in helping us with coding the app to match our website. Highly recommend.

April 25, 2022

It always warms our hearts to hear that you've had a good experience using Conjured Referrals. Please stay in touch and let us know how we can help with your referral program!

Adent Health

Editable as you like, I appreciate the support I got from them, their customer support has been very responsive, very flexible product and fairly priced.

April 25, 2022

Thanks for trying Conjured Referrals and for the generous review. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be helpful along the way!

Zing Pantry Shortcuts

Very hands on & speedy support! Appreciate the value add insights provided. The app is great and easy to self serve and push live within hours.

April 25, 2022

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if we can be helpful in any way!

TEAREXROCKS

This app is great for a few reasons:
1) You can really customise the offers inc. free gifts with your own promo codes. Hardly any apps allow this, they just offer % Off
2) It is designed to have the fewest barriers to refer e.g. you don't have to sign up to an account or earn points to activate.
3) Its a fair price and you only pay more when more people refer... plus no hidden ongoing commissions fees - total transparency. Some apps charge for up to 1 year on purchases after the 1st one. And then there is the customer service team who have helped us setup, code and refine the solution we needed. A seamless consumer journey was key for us and Char helped us do this. Huge thanks. Highly recommended.

NativePath

I really enjoyed how simple this program was to add to our Shopify store. I also really like how helpful Aimee our customer service representative has been in helping me customize the program to be on-brand with our company. I can't wait to see all of the new customers this program will bring to our business.

April 25, 2022

Thanks for choosing Conjured Referrals and for the kind review. We're always here should you need help with anything!

Gwen Beloti Collection

Excellent customer service. Their team always replies within a reasonable time to assist. I like the concept of the app and am happy that there is support available.

March 9, 2022

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if we can help with growing your new referral program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20