SC Conjured Referrals

SC Conjured Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2023

This app made the referral program on our website seamless and the support team is super attentive and helpful.

Sympli
Time spent using app: 11 months
Shop Circle replied January 23, 2023

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. We are always available 24/7 in case you need any help 🤩

Have a lovely day,

December 23, 2022

Incredible support! They've been able to make the design exactly as I needed it to be. The referral program is super easy to set up and super intuitive. I can't wait to see how many additional sales we're gonna get!

ASM Games
Time spent using app: 20 days
Shop Circle replied December 28, 2022

Hooray 🎉!! Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your valuable feedback and we wish you all the best with your sales.

Have a nice day and happy holidays,

December 21, 2022

amazing support, really helpful and friendly - quick answers from them.
I highly recommend using the app.

le gramme
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shop Circle replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for your review!! We are always happy to hear these words of encouragement :)

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back.

December 20, 2022

SC Conjured support team is a real live safer! We want to move fast with launching our program, yet have a lot of design customizations. The team took care of the implementation and made immense progress very quickly, above and beyond what I typically experience. They've also answered my questions in such a clear way! 11/10

Ghia
Time spent using app: 12 days
Shop Circle replied December 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We appreciate you finding our support team and our app so useful for your Shopify store and we are more than happy to help you 24/7.

Should you need any assistance from our end, please feel free to let us know at any time.

Have a great day ahead,

December 12, 2022

Good experience for using this app. Aftersales service is extremely good! Good experience for using this app. Aftersales service is extremely good!

EcoFlow US
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shop Circle replied December 12, 2022

Thanks for trying our app, for this amazing 5-star review and for your kind words to our support team. We're listening...Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of help in any way!

December 5, 2022

The customer service team is incredibly fast and nice! they helped me solving a problem by proactively solving it in my theme!

Bevy Express
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shop Circle replied December 5, 2022

Hooray 🎉!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We're always happy to help 24/7 with anything you need.

Have a lovely day,

December 2, 2022

Great app and a really helpful team if you're stuck. Responds to emails super quickly with all the answers.

DabbaDrop
Time spent using app: 7 days
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Support Team hit the mark for you.

Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

November 1, 2022

great customer service, add a problem with some button and they fixed it directly in my code from the website

Koop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shop Circle replied November 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review. We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job :)

Have a wonderful day,

October 31, 2022

I use this app to help increase our consumer base by incentivizing existing customer to refer people they think will love our products. We want to increase awareness and give people an easier barrier to entry to try our products.

Kibo Foods
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shop Circle replied November 2, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing the experience you've had with our app. We're happy to have you as a user, and we'll continue doing our best to ensure you're fully satisfied with all we offer.

Our support team is always here and ready to assist you 😊

October 18, 2022

We are just getting started with Conjured Referrals and the design help has been excellent. Thank you!

Bioelements
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shop Circle replied October 25, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. We are delighted to hear you are very satisfied with our app and support.
Our support team is always here 24/7 to assist you :)

Cheers,