Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Be A Bimbo

Conjure is a great app with all the features we wanted! And in installation, we go the best customer support we've ever gotten from an app team. Amazing!

Tusk

Great app! They did so much work to get us setup and it works exactly how we want it to. We have it setup on our store and you can see how seamless the process is to use.

Package Free

I researched quite a few referral apps on Shopify before settling on Conjured, and we've been happy with it so far. It was easy to set up and their customer service is excellent—they responded quickly and helped us customize the look of the program.

I'll also note that Conjured is the only referral app I found that had reviews from stores that actually had it implemented on their sites. If you look at ReferralCandy, probably the largest referral app on Shopify, most of the reviews are from sites that don't actually have it implemented (or may have had it in the past but don't any longer). Hope this helps if you're trying to make a decision!

simplyWORKOUT

Great support: fast and responsive! We can't wait to take this app for spin and make an update in the soon future.

Boardroom Socks

This is the first time that I am reviewing an app, but I felt like I needed to because the support that I received was so strong. Highly recommended!

Bento Boxe

Out of all the referral apps, I chose to use Conjured because it had the feature I needed most. Namely, that only when a friend makes a purchase, does the referrer get rewarded. That way, I am not giving away discounts unless seeing actual sales.

Just Sales

This app makes your job so much easier, but more importantly, its support person will help you create this referral program. As a seller with no coding experience, Char helped bring my site to life. I would absolutely recommend this app to everyone who wants to be successful!

WallyGro

This app works great, but more importantly, its support team will go above and beyond to craft whatever suits your needs. As a designer with no coding experience, Char helped bring my vision to life. I would absolutely recommend this app to others!

Potluck

This is a wonderful app for handling a referral program. The team is outstanding and will help customize the program to your business needs. I could not recommend them enough!

Bad Birdie

Conjured is amazing and has the best customer service in the game. Char worked with our team to get the app up and running seamlessly. Highly recommended. A+++++. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7