Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Franklin

So far everything is perfect, Charlotte has personalised our entire referral page. We are now waiting for our customers to share the offer :)

October 21, 2020

Thanks for your review and for trying Conjured Referrals!

BRICOTECA

Amazing app and better support! We've been using for one week and already got several referred clients. The support team helped us to customize every widget on our website. I recommend it!

October 21, 2020

Thanks for your review! We aim to please so don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else we can do to help!

Sunday Farms

Really easy to work with and incredibly helpful for setting up a simple referral program. You get a lot of customer service attention as they really dig into your problems and help create solutions to code what you're looking for. Would definitely recommend for anybody looking for a simple referral program for their store.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for giving Conjured Referrals a try! We're here to help should you need anything!

TYME Food

We have just started using Conjured Referrals and the set up process was so easy. The team are really helpful and created a custom page for us in a day! We also benefited from a video call run-through showing our team how to use the app. Really great experience - thank you for the help!

October 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! We are here to help so don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do.

Soapply

Happy to find this app as many of them don't integrate with recharge and klaviyo for an affordable price but this one is great. Their free customization service was really responsive and was able to tailor everything to our needs!

October 3, 2020

We are happy to hear you have had a good experience with Conjured Referrals! Let us know if we can be of help in anyway!

raclifestyle

This app is straightforward and a perfect solution to what we were looking for. Easy to set up and get going, also amazing customer service! We had a couple of questions and Char was extremely knowledgable and quick with her support! Thank you so much! Highly recommend.

October 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Marco Sweets & Spices

Setting up this app was super easy. We looked at a bunch of other referral apps but none were as customizable and easy to use as this one. Aimee on the customer support team was super helpful!

October 2, 2020

We're thrilled to hear you are having a good experience with Conjured Referrals. Let us know if we can do anything else to help!

Eden Ashram

Poor on almost every front. Let's start with the basics. Most Shopify store owners want simplicity, that's why they look at apps to have 'done the hard work' in terms of development / look / feel of a certain thing and then we can come along and plug it in to our store with hopefully little or (ideally) no fuss. So, if this is what you want then avoid this app. I'm sure they have spent time on some 'back end' bits and bobs but the implementation and set up for this app is laborious and time consuming. The customer seeing 'front end' doesn't even exist! Nothing comes 'ready made' with this app allowing for some simple tweeks to make it your own. Oh no, this is bare bones stuff. Don't be fooled by the images of the app in use by other stores thinking this is what you get, you don't. You get nothing but a simple text page similar to the simple text's you'd send on a phone from the 80's. ALL of the 'examples' they show on the app page are heavily modified /customised examples by the store (can only be done with CSS) and are NOT what you get. The 'out of the box' look and feel to EVERYTHING that they have standard is like graphics from the worlds first computer. Horrid. They say, 'we use the look and feel of the template you use to create the standard look' but there is NOTHING in my store that looks like the junk I got. Essentially they replicated the font. That's it! Then stuck a box around some text and these were meant to be the 'sign up' boxes! And then you try to reach out to customer support. Again, slow, outdated and difficult. I suppose I should have been concerned straight away when I raised a question about their link with 'Facebook' and the support had no idea what I was talking about! Then when I asked about the look and feel and how I can change this I was instructed to completely design a new page myself and then send them the artwork and they would try to match it! Eh?! I don't have time for that! And more importantly I told them 3 times that I would like a sign up page similar to the examples they provided originally (like the nice ones you see on their app page) and yet they seemed unable to follow this instruction. I still don't have it. Why don't (like almost every other app available anywhere) do they not just have a set of pre-designed, well thought out templates where we can simply change the font, colour, add/amend a picture etc. and one simple amendment would be a global change across all the relevant communications? How difficult is that? And this is also an important point. With this app you have to manually change and amend EVERY SINGLE email (there are lots), landing pages and pop ups INDIVIDUALLY. It is absolutely unworkable. Perhaps at some point in the future, and at version 29.6 this app will be something that could be used, but right now I'd advise you to avoid.

September 29, 2020

I'm so sorry you had a disappointing time with our app! Customer service is something we care deeply about, so I want to apologize that the service you received didn't meet your expectations. I've reached out personally through our support channel to ask for additional feedback and offer assistance specific to your situation, but I also want to address a few things you mentioned in your review here.

Out of the box, our referral program pulls in your store's theme and stylesheet, so things like buttons and input boxes are styled using whatever your store theme's CSS. This typically makes it easy for merchants to match their existing store's look and feel, rather than needing to fuss with every element to match. In your case, it sounds like your store's stylesheet didn't have styles for those specific elements. In that case, all those elements can be changed, either using the page style editor, or with custom CSS, and we're more than happy to do that all for you if you'd rather not do it yourself.

The reason every email, color, and bit of text is editable is because many merchants care a great deal about having full control over each part of the program. It's important to most of our merchants that they have the ability to fully edit all the imagery and messaging to match their brand exactly, rather than have to deal with a "cookie-cutter" template. Full customization is a feature we believe is an asset to our clients, and allows for referral programs that are highly unique in their design.

Finally, all our examples are real stores who are actually using our app, who have generously agreed to be included in our showcase. They've made efforts to make their referral program look and feel fully branded to their store, and so we can't simply copy their designs for other customers. We do offer several layout options out-of-the-box, and as mentioned previously, they leverage your store's CSS. We also offer free styling service to every client on every plan level to help everyone achieve their design goals for their referral program.

Again, I'm very sorry you didn't have a good experience with our app. We take all critiques to heart and would love to chat with you about what improvements we can make to better serve your needs.

HOLOS

Great service, great speed. Thanks Aimee ! We really had a timely answer and a solution to our question.

September 29, 2020

Your review means the world to us! Thanks for trying Conjured Referrals. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help!

HerbWorks

This app meets all of our needs for creating and managing friend referrals and promos. Their customer service is amazing, as they have always been readily available to help whenever needed.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for using Conjured Referrals. We're here to help if you need anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14