Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective referral system that boosts customer base and sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options for seamless brand integration. The app offers flexible referral form displays and bonus controls, and integrates well with systems like Klaviyo. Merchants appreciate the responsive and knowledgeable support team, fraud detection tools, and the ability to offer gift cards as rewards. The app is also noted for its affordability and good return on investment.

February 21, 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
Over 1 year using the app
March 18, 2024

App easy to set up and support is very reactive and helpful! I recommend!

Mium Lab UK
France
About 2 years using the app
April 1, 2024

I looked at a lot of referral widgets to support our site and none could do what we needed until I found SC Conjured Referrals. The tech is flexible, easy to use and the customer support are great. Highly recommend.

Sugarless
11 days using the app
Edited March 20, 2024

I like this app but I am just need to consider moving to different app to address some other aspects for my business otherwise this app is excellent to use.
Adis has been absolutely outstanding in providing me with exceptional customer support. His responsiveness, knowledge, and willingness to go the extra mile have made my experience with your company truly remarkable. I greatly appreciate his efforts in ensuring that my concerns are addressed promptly and effectively. Thank you, Adis, for your exceptional service.

Globalyou
About 1 month using the app
May 10, 2024

Great, prompt support from Emira, thanks.

pawable
2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

Great support by Haris and the team. Love the functionality that you can give away also free products to advocates and friends which is essential for our business

Freiland Bio Metzger Jäger und Sammler
Germany
About 3 hours using the app
February 23, 2024

Great service.

Hudson Home
2 months using the app
Edited December 27, 2023

Great Customer Experience. Haris and Adna were prompt in answering my questions.

REFRAMD
Germany
4 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Easy to set up, affordable plans and most importantly, excellent customer service!

NutriClub
16 days using the app
Shop Circle replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for your excellent review! We're delighted to hear that you found our Conjured Referrals easy to set up and affordable. At Shop Circle, we give highest priority to customer satisfaction, so hearing about your positive experience with our customer service really makes our day!

Your feedback is crucial for us as we strive to continually enhance your experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Stay awesome and happy selling!

Best Wishes,
The Shop Circle Team.

March 18, 2024

L'installation a été facile grâce au chat qui m'a permis de dialoguer avec un conseiller. Merci

Miss Vicky Wine