Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

131 - 140 of 1901 reviews

Enecta.en

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app it's helping us a lot! the customer care is great they follow you step by step suggesting the best way to give the best services to the people 5 stars!

June 7, 2022

We thank you for this awesome review! I'm glad I was able to answer all your concerns and provided suggestions on how you can improve your referral campaign. :)
- Jelson

ハグもぐ

Location Japan

The support team is very responsive and very helpful. The service itself is also very good, with flexibility in designing rewards and editing each page.

June 7, 2022

The pleasure is mine! We are grateful for this positive feedback about our services and how I have supported you with your concerns. Please reach out anytime you need help. :)

- Jon

Eyeleos

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I got on to the app and was right away assisted by Katherine, she was amazing in helping me set everything up! Was super easy and smooth! I cant tell you what the Referral app will do for me, (i just installed it) but I know Katherine started me off right :)

June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the support I provided! - Katherine

The Fit Boxx

Time spent using app About 5 years

Such a great, easy to use app! Integrated perfectly into our business and drove a ton of additional customers and revenue. In our niche, referrals are everything - we set up a custom program that worked awesome. Highly recommend.

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback! We put a lot of time and effort into our service - It means a lot to know that our app has worked amazing for you! - Jon

Aunt Jackie's Curls and Coils

The Referral Candy customer support team is VERY responsive and VERY helpful with any and all questions. They basically gave me 1x1 service to set up the affiliate program I needed.

May 31, 2022

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need help. :)
- ReferralCandy team :)

Cereal Killer UK

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Great app, and excellent support service, especially from Lorraine who responded very quickly and kindly to our support request.

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the review! We're looking forward on the success of your referral campaign. :)
- Lorraine

MIXE.STORE

Location France

We recently integrated the app with our store. Benz from the support team helped to quickly resolve my concerns. Great support I would say, thanks!!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for choosing ReferralCandy and it has been a pleasure of mine working with you.
- Benz

Animus Medicus GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and even greater support. Vino from the Support team has gave it all to help me transferring from woocommerce to Shopify and we succeeded. Thank you!

May 31, 2022

Thanks also for being awesome during the troubleshooting steps. Glad to have sorted thiso ut with you.
- Vino

Narwal Canada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Cirs is our business success manager and she is so full sense of responsibility and so nice! Whenever you need her, she is there for help, always. Although, I do appreciate that Referral Candy can launch a better and smarter system that merchants could stimulate users to participate in the program through tiered-base rewards.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review. :)
Looking forward to working with you on the upcoming months and help to consistently improve your referral campaign.
- Cris

Bloom Jersey

We've just installed this app and had some great support from the Referral Candy team in answering any questions we had on how it all works. Katherine in particular was extremely helpful and responsive in their inapp chat.

May 31, 2022

You are welcome! Thanks as well for writing a review. :) Please reach out anytime you need help.
- Katherine