Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Who We Are

I'm giving this app a second try since I think I've deleted it a bit too fast...
Hopefully it will work better for us this time. Customer support is amazing, very kind and helpful! Thanks a lot.

Amazeam Mattress Sdn. Bhd. (201701047128)

Benz is very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly & responsive. Highly recommended to use this App, Referral Candy.

Keto and Company

Lorraine was helpful and quick to respond. This app is easy to use and it's easy to get started quickly!

FMF Apparel

Simple, yet easy app to help grow your business through referral incentives. Had an issue editing an email and support got back to me within a few hours helping me edit the sections I needed. So far, I am happy with how this is working out.

Your Food Collective

Derek has been amazing at helping me integrate and set up referral candy. I would highly recommend.

HolyHealth

Great customer support by Derek. We had issues with translating parts of the theme, however could set up a call with Derek who helped us right away.

Dublingroomingcompany

Only just onboarded with Derek but the whole process so far has been excellent. Really helpful, fast to come back to me on any questions and wanting to help me get the most from the solution

IQBAR

Benz was a huge help with letting me know things that would improve our referral program. The customer support is always very helpful and they get back to me quickly. Thanks!

Sonno Malaysia

Amazing customer service from Benz! Referral Candy is easy to use and it's well integrated with Shopify, highly recommended.

Kevin Zahri - Official Kurus Store

Amazing support from the team at Referral Candy. It does take a while to establish traffic flow (we are in month 4-5) but so far it has been very good!

Huge shoutout to Benz Jalali for the amazing and responsive support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111