Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Future Kind

Extremely easy to set up and great customer service (Thanks Tom!). Fingers crossed we start getting some great results also.

CAMFormulas

Derek was incredibly helpful in troubleshooting the merge tags preventing me from connecting my account. All good! Excited about this app!

Petlab Co.

Jon was very helpful and prompt with his replies. I appreciate his assistance with our account, and look forward to more pleasant experiences with Referral Candy's customer service team.

Well Made

I had an excellent customer service experience with Dwight, quick responses and he helped me navigate setting up a secondary discount account. We're very happy with the app and service.

Well&Truly

Mardie helped us with all our queries - she was great, thanks for all the help. The app is great to use and we love it!

EarPeace

I had an inquiry on how the cash payouts worked and Mardie explained everything thoroughly. Great customer service!

ManiLife

JC was extremely helpful in helping me get set and started, giving me tips and advice for optimum results. He took the time to chat with me over zoom and help out with a couple of installations and syncing of data with emails.

Timor Men

Very good customer service by Jon. He answered all my question patiently and provide a solution in a timely matter. Jon also offered to set a reminder to follow up with my inquiry 2 months later. Good job team!

New York Career Training & Advancement

I love being able to create a discount to boost sales. This app is easy to use and has fast customer service..

Sensa

Derek was a great help in getting me sorted out on the app and showing me some great tips to jump start things.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126