Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Oh! Beauty Box

Still on trial period, but the customer service is great. Benz and Derek got on a call with me and explained how to make optimize the app for our store & customize it so its perfectly fitting with our theme!

Products On White Photography

I needed some help getting started so I reached out to them via email and Derek was super helpful. Derek scheduled a call with me and walked me through everything I need to know. The app is super easy to use and customize to fit our goals.

0stock

探した機能がここにありました!
このアプリはすごくオススメ!
サイトを広めるには打ってつけの機能です。
サポートがしっかりしている
ティッピーがとても親切丁寧に対応してくれました。
これからも利用していきたいと思います。

Seva Stray

Tippy was super helpful. He offered to set up a second account for us for no additional charge because I was trying to set up 2 different Cash Rewards for different programs.

I was able to set up my program, get the link out to our ambassadors and get a sale the next day. No sale since the first one (one week later) but that of course is on our ambassadors.

Interested to see how the rest of the process goes, still on my 30 day trial

Cakes of Eden

I was able to generate an extra 5% sales during BFCM which is huge. Very please.

Also was able to get some great customer support and consultation. Shout out to Derek & Benz's for your help.

Shoe Boogie

Tippy is an asset to Referral Candy. He was very helpful and patient. He showed a high degree of competency with his knowledge of the App. Tippy has given me the confidence to refer the Referral Candy App to others. THUMBS UP!

Jeeback

Good app, great customer service. The customer service responded very quickly!

I'm still trying to use this app and hope to bring a lot of sales to my store.

SunLu 3D

Good app, great customer service.
Thank you.
I am having a great help from Derek.
Nice Affiliate program.

Physio Memes

Just signed up and it looks super easy to use. I had a couple questions and they have one the best customer services in the game. Tom Koetz emailed me back and forth and I couldn't figure out something small, and was able to get on a call and screen share to help me out. Doesn't get better than that. 5 stars all day!

boxclever-press-testsiteUK

Great app so far from what I've seen from the back-end. Amazing customer support from Referral Candy (Benz in specific!) in helping to extend the trial period as we experienced delays in getting our developer to assist with custom coding. Look forward to setting it live soon!