Referral Candy

Referral Candy | Reviews

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP

we are highly recommend this app and their costumer support team.
Dwight was very helpful answering all our questions quickly, Thanks!

October 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Always happy to be of assistance! - Dwight

San Jorge Coffee Roasters Café de Especialidad

Muy buen soporte. La verdad es que me han atendido al momento y se han preocupado todo el tiempo del estado de la configuración. Gracias Dwight!

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

Vibe

Dwight has been very helpful and answered all my questions patiently. Also, quick response from all chat team members.

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Dwight

VINOS CON CARACTER

Still setting up Referal Candy but we are very higlty recommend their costumer support, Benz was super helpful Thanks

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Benz

micropod

Great app so far. Thanks Caye for helping us set everything up and troubleshooting our issues! Prompt responses and great support.

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Caye know! - Tom

Viamontis

Everything good. Great Service. (Y)
Thank you Cris for helping us out via E-Mail.
Greetings from Germany

We're glad Cris was able to help! - Tom

Ellus & Krue

Still setting up RC but JC & Caye have been super helpful and patient while we ask our myriad of questions. If your looking for an affordable and easy solution to reward your customers or to reward your promoters/influencers then take a look at RC. Setup is easy, Merchant proof. We also like the Klaviyo integration. thank you for your onboarding support RC :-)

October 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. JC, Caye and Hannah will be delighted to hear this! - Tom

Maternelle

Great app, great customer service, JC was very helpful answering all my questions, thank you for your patience!

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — JC

Trulean Nutrition

Great app and very simple to use! Thanks Jon for the great customer service and recommendations on custom settings.

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Jon know! - Tom

The Original Flip Flap Company

I had some issues getting it all set up correctly and Karen patiently guided me through and made helpful suggestions I had not considered. Apparently great customer service isn't dead. Who knew?

October 25, 2021