Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Pattie & Co.

I'm trialling this app for a customer referral program, and an influencer affiliate program. I can't thank Derek enough for his help getting dual accounts set up so that I can do this. Not to mention his good gif game.

fandli

Dwight really helped me with all the setting up and the translation to German. The app is much better than it's competitors in options to customize.

NanoKnit Mask

Amazing customer service. Thanks to Dwight, my problem was solved in less than 5 minutes. Will keep trying out the app before purchasing. thanks a lot!

ROC Eyewear

Amazing Service from Jon who worked alongside us while setting up the platform. Results are yet to come but still early stages of using the tool.

Woof Pack

Derek was a huge help from beginning to end. We worked out details, new implementations and he went as far as helping with custom code. The app works great.

OTG|247, LLC

Amazing customer service!!! Everyone has gotten back to me so fast. Thank you Lorraine :)

everydays

Fast support and good help from Karen and the team, thanks! looking forward to use the tool! thanks.

Les Miraculeux

Great app ! We've been using it for a few weeks and the results are there! Amazing support from Tom !

Esembly

Just getting started with Referral Candy and so far so good! Their customer support is fantastic. I worked with Karen today and she helped me get our custom theme up and running. Super excited to kick off our rewards program.

To Meow

This was perfect my friend Derek helped me out amazingly, his the best!
If you get Derek to help you, man youll succeed! best wishes! amazing!