Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Coffeefusion

I'm using Referral Candy with Bold Subscriptions. It took a bit to get used to during the setup, but the customer support were attentive and helped me with all the integrations I needed setting up. Thanks Tom for your great work!

May 27, 2021

Glad to be able to help. Reach out if you have any questions! - Tomas K.

Seasonly

I used Referral candy for my referral program. Setup was easy and very straightforward: no need for graphic designers or developers. The support service was great: thanks again JC and Benz!

May 24, 2021

Great to hear, I'll pass you on your thanks! - Jaime R.

Learning Time HK

Tried referral candy for the second time and found a huge improvement on recharge support. Dwight in particular was very helpful and walk through the process of changing to using our domain to send email.... Thanks

May 24, 2021

Glad to be able to help. Reach out if you have any questions! - Jaime R.

Jepsen Produce

I spent roughly 45 minutes on a zoom call with Derek, who walked me through all set-up and functionality. He was very knowledgable about Referral Candy and how to set it up. I found his support to be very valuable. Thanks Derek

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! Derek will be delighted to know! -Bryan B.

This Saves Lives

I'm really excited to use Referral Candy with our Recharge program. Jon was really helpful from support, answering my questions about the integration with great speed and friendliness!

May 24, 2021

Glad to hear it! Let us know if we can help in any way! - Bryan B.

Wholesale One.Pet

Lorraine was a great support. We are recently testing the app but until now it seems to work great. The support service is great too. Thanks

May 24, 2021

You're very welcome, and we'll share your thanks with Lorraine! -Bryan B.

Vivier Pharma

Mardie was able to quickly help me with a situation and guide me in the right direction to resolve my issue.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Mardie will be delighted to hear it. -- Bryan B.

BASE SKNCARE

Derek in customer service is the man! Helped to resolve my integration issues. Looking forward to using the app now.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! Reach out any time. -- Derek B.

Raw Press Co

Super helpful and kind customer service. Particularly like to thank JC for his patience and assistance with migrating our Referral scheme to Shopify, he was the best!

May 20, 2021

We appreciate your kind words. I'll be sure to let JC know -- Jaime R.

BARBERNOVA

Customer service really good, Benz helped me out with my issues within a few minutes of sending a message for help

May 20, 2021

So happy I was able to help, thank you for the review! -- Benz J.