Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

EatSens.com

Derek, JC & Mardie have been really helpful. Responsible and friendly customer support. Thanks to both of you!

Pigeon Singapore

Tom was amazing in helping to troubleshoot my problems and I really appreciate his detailed explanations and initiative.

Tèaura

So far so good :)
Very helpful support team member JON and amazing app features
Will use it for a long time
thank you !!

Flora Sophia Botanicals

I am only starting to use this app - initially the email responses to my requests for support with set up were well intentioned and kind, but for some reason they would not agree to chat with me even after asking multiple times. I was considering to not use the app. HOWEVER - then I received another email from the company where I was connected with Mardie who immediately was available to work with me LIVE on google hangouts... or whatever they call it now :) She is incredible. Probably the most helpful, knowledgable and informative online assistance I have ever had for any app (I have tried MANY apps and needed a LOT of support in my day). There are apps out there that will not give you this kind of support without paying large sums up front for a premium plan - Referral Candy gives this to you when in your free trial period to get set up. Mardie was able to efficiently walk me through this step by step and answer every single question- and when she did not have an answer, she found it for me later and emailed me. She is honestly brilliant and this reflects on how good of a company this is if they have people like Mardie available for us and give them space to spend so much time supporting customers. I would not hesitate to send anyone else to try this app - the app may or may not work for you but you will possibly get the best support you have ever received.

www.hellosnooze.com

Karen has been the GREATEST help setting up our referral campaign. He was willing to provide suggestions, check everything was working and jump on a video call to help me with any questions. Could not have been happier with his help. Thanks Karen!

CityDoggo

Derek has been the GREATEST help setting up our referral campaign. He was willing to provide suggestions, check everything was working and jump on a video call to help me with any questions. Could not have been happier with his help. Thanks Derek!

Pickett London

Tom was extremley helpful in sorting out a glitch with sending out my first refferal campaign. Very clear, quick responses - the perfect service, and right way to deal with the situation.

Fluidform Pilates

Tom was super helpful getting our integration set up, prompt on the email and good to deal with. Looking forward to using the app.

Baba E Shop

I am glad to have JC as my customer service person because he is very patient and answer all my questions clearly. It helps me a lot in executing my referral program. The app is also well-organised.

Kosherkart

I had an excellent customer service experience with Benz, who helped me with a workaround relating to email automations. Thank you, Benz!