Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Map Meals

S/O to Derek who went above and beyond to help me get my program setup the way we wanted. You're the man DEREK!

Bantam Tools

We're just getting started with Referral Candy and already their support team has proved themselves invaluable. Thank you so much! We can't wait to begin putting this great app to work!

BOKYNA AU

Their customer support is amazing. Always a prompt reply. I was helped a lot by Tippy in setting up the app. Now everything works the way it should :) Thanks Tippy!

Modius Health

Derek was incredibly helpful and swiftly responded to my issue with an appropriate solution. Thank you!

Matchstick Monkey

We had an issue with transferring our account onto Shopify and Jon did an amazing job at quickly helping us fix our problem!

Couture Look

I love how Tippy got on a hangout call with me and helped me fix my setup and gave me advice on how I can improve my referral program. You don't get that kind of service from others. Great app! Thank you!

Jiu Jitsu Nutrition

Contacted them today with a couple questions. Tippy was more than excellent in helping me resolve my questions AND helping me with things I didn't know existed that would help my presentation/branding and overall performance. Thanks Tippy!!

North Aware

I was having an issue tracing a sale. Lorraine, over at chat helped me get the information I needed. Excellent service provided.

Kudos to her.

ADK Purveyors LLC

I have not been able to officially use this app yet (that is the reason for the three stars). I have only set it up from the back end. I have not seen it in action. I am still waiting to roll out my business model. Benz has been very helpful leading up to this opening. We are very lucky to have her as a resource/rep.

The Finer Things 1920

Thanks to Derek I have a functioning referral program! He provided step by step instructions via a screenshare and that was exactly what I needed!

You rock!