Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Food St

Very easy to use through the campaign set-up stages and will be going live soon. Tom Koetz with great at answering questions.

April 25, 2021

Glad I could help! Thanks! - Tom K.

Vara Safety

Just signed up for this app. Customer service was awesome- the next available timeslot was next week but Derek Benito made time for us this week so we could launch our campaign ASAP. Thanks again so much Derek!

April 23, 2021

Super glad to hear. I'll pass the kudos to Derek. Thanks! -Bryan B.

CareEssentials.ca

Referral Candy is easy to use and their onboarding staff are excellent. They provided guidance to set us up for success.

April 23, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! We're here to set you up for success :) - Bryan B.

Stranded Hair Group

The app is great. It really helps us to boost revenue. Support from Lorraine was fantastic we set up a full referral programme how we wanted.

April 23, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Lorraine know! -Darren F.

ModifyHealth

Super helpful support - been looking for a referral app that works alongside Recharge - look forward to giving this a try!!!!

April 23, 2021

Glad we could help. Reach out to us any time! - Darren F.

E-Optician by Objectt Optik Co. Ltd.

Dwight Salagsa on the live chat was super helpful and he helped me in very single problem that I encountered. Thanks again for the help in the last few weeks in getting set up!

April 23, 2021

Thank you for the five stars! Reach out any time! - Dwight.

waxperts

Lorraine on the Live Chat was super helpful. Thanks again for your help today in getting set up.....

God's fingerprints

Derek B. was very helpful with onboarding and we're excited to use the app. It's been a great experience so far, looking forward to putting it to work!

SimpleSurprises

Mardie was amazing in helping me understand everything! Great service and support. I was unclear on the full process and she help step by step

Salad Club

Derek provided excellent customer service to me today. Love how responsive they are to queries. Great job!