Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Tempdrop

This program has run very well for us. Customer support has always been excellent. Highly recommended.

Havoc

A massive thanks to Derek, he has been so helpful as I took over the Referal Candy program for Havoc and I used to have a lot of doubts that Derek kindly answer for me.

Schweid & Sons | The Very Best Burger

4 stars because there are limits when it comes to customizing emails. but customer service was excellent - shout out to Derek and Lorraine for answering all of my questions and being patient.

Evolve Skateboards New Zealand

Can definitely recommend Referral Candy as it's been better than other referral programs we've used on other sites. The customer service is amazing too. Our account manager Tom is always quick to respond and checks in regularly to make sure we're getting the most out of our program. Excellent support!

Farm Hounds

One week in, so far it seems to be the best option for the cost.

Pros: visibility of data & customers, good support (chat available), syncs with MailChimp and ReCharge (subscriptions), links don't expire, URL is customizable.

Cons: No ability to use gift cards as a reward (more of a Shopify issue I believe), the referral discounts list individually in Shopify so it completely trashes your discount list (you can't just scroll and review discounts anymore, which is crazy cause other systems can group them under 1 discount), it's on you to display what your referral restrictions are, if you say Min of $30, there is no automation to build that into the emails, you have to go type it all.

Grillaholics

Derek was super helpful in guiding me to what options would be best for our company. I also appreciated his patience with me as it was a busy day and I kept getting called away. Loving the app so far, and working with Derek was a pleasure. Keep up the good work, man!

RELX-IDN

This plugin is great, and when I encountered difficulties, I got Tomas’s patient help, thank you very much

LifeAlive

Had a couple hiccups getting started with the app and had to reach out to support. Fortunately, the support team was wonderful and extremely helpful. Big shout out to Derek Benito on the support team, who not only helped resolve my issues but was even willing to meet live to understand and ensure resolution.

Thank you Derek!

Kojo Fit

Unable to toggle on/off! The app does what it says, however, if you wish to de-activate, there is no toggle on/off button. If you wish to cancel your free trial, there is no cancel membership in accounts/billing. There is a big Delete all information button, but it doesn't say if that cancels the membership. Please just add a few simple buttons to allow transparency for users to turn off program or de-activate account.

YA•YE Organics

Jon from the support team is very helpful and responsive. One thing to note: If you use ReCharge and ReferralCandy together, and you have both one-time and subscription customers, the subscription customers who refer friends will not automatically get the discount applied to their subscription plan – they need to log into their account to manually add it, which is not ideal. Regardless, we're excited to grow our referral program with ReferralCandy!