Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

LoveSeen

I communicated with Lorraine regarding some questions on the widget and she was helpful! I'm still working on set-up and understanding all of the potential changes we can make as well as what that will look like on the customer side.

Kiwi Nutrition

This app is very user friendly and the ready to go templates look great. I set it up myself but Benz was really proactive and at getting in touch to recommend some improvements. I am sure that it will be successful in bringing in lots of referral revenue :)

Cheeky

Karen was super helpful in getting me set up. Excited to see use referral candy going forward. She turned what would've been a negative review into a 5 star.

Savvy Boheme

Mardie helped me set up my referral- easy, seamless, user friendly...and she was very friendly about it all. Very grateful!

Fabzy

Derek was very helpful in getting me all set up, he walked me through the whole process. Love the app so far, would definitely recommend. Mardie was also extremely helpful and patient helping me to get the code snippet installed in the right place!

Stone Candle Bar

Mardie from this app helps me a lot to understand and create a reward campaign.. Good job and Good luck :)

UpGreatLife

Dwight was so helpful, i consult him for help on my referral candy which as been giving me issue for a long time and he solved it in a jiffy, Thanks so much

sæy 7!

Great App!!
Customer Support has been awesome, Benz has guided us to get things right when needed.
Thank you!!

Run The Edge Store

Overall a very good app. As with any app, there are limitations and enhancements/flexibility that could be made to accommodate different business models. Customer support has been great - Benz has been diligent in making sure our set up was optimized as best as possible.

Zober Home

so far so good. customer service @Mardie is amazing with fast replies. haven't used much but it seems pretty easy to use