Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Canopy

Derek is the man and helped me get everything set-up! Looking forward to seeing how referral candy can help Canopy!

Player One Coffee

Karen, contrary to the meme of the name these days, was a great person to work with and answered multiple questions for our company and help us to get back on track quickly. 10/10 would recommend.

SPCC SAMPLE SALE

Derek offered phenomenal support for all my questions and solved every single one, even the ones I thought would be a dead end!

HAKUMA

We use the app together with Klaviyo and it works perfectly fine. The support is very good. I can refer Referral Candy ;)

NeuroReserve Inc.

Tomas at ReferralCandy did a great job explaining the capabilities of the app with me, late into the night. It's much appreciated!

Delidoor

Great app which has been quite useful for our store. I recommend as well their great customer service team who is quite helpful.

Bridge Road Brewers

So far so good.
Jon Dolor was a great help when troubleshooting - took a little while to figure out the problem BUT once we got to the bottom of it he kept checking in again.

Rock Your Nose Jewelry Inc.

I love this app but haven't had a lot of time to work with it. I've recently been in touch with Karen Manuel, who has helped me immensely with this app and I couldn't be more grateful. The help was quick, accurate, and friendly. Thank you!

NUTROS

I used this app to help me to give referral codes to my customers, Works very well. I Recommend using this app.

Hekate

Just started using it with the Klaviyo integration and Derek Benito from customer service was really helpful to get me started when I had questions.