Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Hidizs | Enjoy Music Like Never Before

I used this APP to sell my products online.It's so greatful!
and thanks to Tomas for his kindly help.He was very patient with me in answering my many questions. So grateful!

Queen of the Thrones™

I did not use that app just yet but I do want to say the support is great. Jon was very patient with me in answering my many questions. His support was very helpful.

greenUP box

Derek was very helpful in setting our referral program. He was very proactive in tracking our progress and very thorough in answering our questions. Thank you so much, Derek!

Petite Ave

Karen did a great job of clarifying questions I had as I was setting up Referral Candy - thanks so much for all your help!

Bleuet

Great support from Jon. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great app for building referrals. Easy to set-up and deploy.

Hoping to see enhancements that allow you to exclude or include specific products or collections to avoid exposing merchants to double dipping of discounts (25% promotion turns into a 40%+ promotion).

SHAWN LONDON

Good support, from the referral candy team. Hopefully it will continue in the future. Good App from Christian.

GIVA Jewellery

Referral Candy has been great in helping us create and run our referral channel. Would definitely recommend this to everyone :D

Luxor Box

Derek was awesome. Super helpful. Im not tech savvy at all and getting this set up and correctly is vital to us. We're almost there with it and looking forward to offering this to all our members soon! Thanks again Derek!

Colorful Standard INT

Great help from Tippy, getting my account logins sorted out, after we created several new ones, for our international stores.

Frederick Benjamin

Tippy- was great and walked me through set up and best practices. Looking forward to catching up on the app's progress in the next few weeks with him!