Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Everist

OMG! the customer service is soooo great! Thx Katherine for saving my day. You deserve a gift from your boss.

June 27, 2022

Yaaayyy!! Thanks also for this review. I will definitely share it with the team and our bosses. :)
- Katherine

Lytmi

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

We just install referral candy on store and JC helps us a lot on set it up. We are look forward to using the app.

June 27, 2022

I am so grateful for your feedback. Please let us know anytime you need help. :)
- JC

Kuratist

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

We're in the process of setting up Referral Candy for both our Referral Program as well as Affiliate Marketing Program. The support is really helpful especially JC who is helping us get the two accounts up and and running. We can't wait to test out the app.

June 27, 2022

It has been a pleasure helping you out with your concern. Thank you for this review. :)
- JC

Gotta Mexico

Location Mexico

Es una buena app y aparte una manera entretenida de conectar con tus amigos por medio de un descuento en donde ambos ganan!

June 27, 2022

We are so happy for your positive feedback and we can't wait to see great results from your campaign.
- Jon

Shoo For Good

Time spent using app About 19 hours

We are setting up Referral Candy to help get more customers through friend referrals. The set-up has been simple and quick. We needed some additional help to understand how to edit copy. Katherine answered all of my questions promptly and with screenshots, etc. to make the process easier, especially for someone who is a visual learner. I would recommend this app.

June 27, 2022

Pleasure is mine. So nice chatting with you and thank you for this review.
- Katherine

HOPR

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I'm still new to the app but Lorraine helped me out with a few questions that I had. It all looks promising and I look forward to using the app.

June 21, 2022

I am so grateful for your feedback. Please let us know anytime you need help.
- Lorraine

EcoVibe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Referral Candy was to set up and Adam was really helpful. Looking forward to launching our new referral program!

June 21, 2022

It has been a pleasure helping you out today. Thank you for this review and we're loong forward to see awesome results from your referral program. :)
- Jon

hegen.us

Michaela Clemente was top notch in customer service. Provided the assistance that I needed in a timely panner & a wonderfully positive attitude. Thank you for a great app & for hiring great employees!

Thank you! Your kind words warm my heart! We're always here to help! - Mickey

Seasonly

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Referral Candy is quite easy to use and amazing customer service :) thank you so much Katherine for your help !

June 16, 2022

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the support I provided! - Katherine

Thirsty

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

JC helped me to resolve my subscription queries swiftly and efficiently. Very friendly and courteous. Love how responsive the support is. Thank you so much JC!

Thanks for the review! And, of course, you are always welcome! - JC