Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Koy Clothing

Great service - Jon Dolor from Referral Candy was very helpful and informative regarding other ways in which we can improve our results. Thank you

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, happy that I was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star. -- Jon D.

BrainLuxury

Dwight was really helpful and responded fast just when we needed it. HE helped us with Mailchimp sync and contacting them solved the problem fast.

May 20, 2021

I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Dwight. Thank you so much for the review! -- Bryan B.

LuluCartoons

Jon is super helpful and answered all of my questions. Tried so many different referral apps, this one is definetely my favorite

May 20, 2021

Glad to know Jon was able to help get everything sorted. Thank you for the review! -- Bryan B.

Batmaid Club

Benz from customer service has been an amazing support in setting up our account (& fast!). Their product is great and versatile (Klaviyo integration, multilangual, etc) and their customer support is top-notch.
Highly recommended!!

May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review, happy to help any time! -- Benz J.

My Good Protective Sis

Lorraine, the Referral Candy representative, went above and beyond to honor a promotion I was offered, even though that particular promotion was no longer offered. So far, the application has been easy to use. Customer support is superb. Will be recommending to others.

May 20, 2021

So glad I was able to help. Please write back if you need anything. -- Lorraine G.

Goodspread

Although I am just getting started with Referral Candy, the support team and especially Derek has been extremely patient and helpful. Derek walked me through the entire process carefully and I very much appreciated that. Thank you!

Appreciate the kind words, happy I was able to help! -- Derek

In Other Good News

I'm in the process of setting it up, Derek from the CS team was helpful with the issues I was having

May 13, 2021

Glad Derek was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star! -- Jaime R.

Homemade Dubai

i haven't used the app yet, but the customer service & developer team are amazing! Super quick to respond

May 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I'll pass on your kind words to our entire team. -- Bryan B.

Beerfunding

I love this application and the customer service is incredibly good... Thank you Tomas for all your help.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Tom

TinyWorlds

The support I received from Jon was great! Jon answered my questions patiently. Thank you very much.

May 7, 2021

So glad I was able to help. Thanks and be sure to write us if you need anything else. -- Jon D.