Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Allay Lamp

Derek was very helpful in setting up some customizations for our referral program, and we've been really pleased with the results so far!

PROLAB COSMETICS BRASIL

Great customer service. I am looking forward to seeing our referral program exploring! I hope it works as expected.

ReVased

Derek was super helpful during the onboarding call. I'm excited to try out ReferralCandy. Thanks, Derek!

Pocco | 北海道まるごと子供がよろこぶ食前アイス

great support from CS staff! Derek was kind enough to chat with me for more than two hours to solve the problem. Thank you again!

ViceversaOriginal

We've been using this tool for quite a while and its really helpful to generate revenue from referrals. Also quite helpful to generate social awareness from the post that they create.

Northland Rosarium

This app is great, it helped direct a lot of traffic to our site and we saw many sales from it. Jon, in customer service was great! He was prompt and helped with all of my minor issues.

Amino

Not happy. We started using the app about a month ago. It started out working ok during the trial but recently once we started paying we've been experiencing some major problems. Referred purchased not being identified and then some purchases mismatched to the wrong referrers. Customer service, although replying has been slow. Its been over 3 weeks with the glitches and it has not been resolved.

BE BOLD BY DIAMANY

I needed help setting up my referral program and reached out to suppot. I spoke with Benz Jalali who took her time to review my setup and helped me workout the changes I needed to make to reach my goal. Great support!

ILLKID

First off, thank you to Dwight for getting all of my questions answered and showing me how to set up my program to MY specifications. Second, check out my website (www.illkidusa.com) and sign up for our referral program with the widget in the bottom right corner (look for the gift box). Limited time to sign up!

The capabilities of this app are incredible. I am able to offer my friends/influencers extra without having to pay anything upfront to make that happen. I wanted to build a program where I could pay people to sell my brand, get secure monthly disbursements through Paypal and have the ability to track their rewards with through their link page, and with help from Referral Candy get set up to run multiple referral campaigns at once. This helps me tremendously and give me a chance to build a team that is compensated efficiently for their efforts. Thanks again Dwight for being there to help answer my question -even at 3:45am CT! Can't wait to see the results!

Wolf Project

Dwight just gave outstanding support in getting us launched with this app. Now looking forward to get our sales boosted.