Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Scentses + Co

Integrated w a third party app and faced some issues but JC was very quick to help! Most of all, he was very efficient in the way he solves the issue and very logical approach. Love this app and the good customer service! Keep it up JC and Salescandy!

Roamwide

So far so good but I'm not sure it's worth it for my micro store yet. Time will tell. Great customer service from JC!

V THE LABEL Jewellery AU

Great customer service from Dwight. He promptly got on a google call with me and helped me resolve my issue quickly.

Typeface Tees

Fantastic product, very flexible and referral candy provide really good support for users. Can't fault them.

KOLEDA

The most important thing to mention is that after you launch this, it needs to maintenance or time. It runs smoothly in the background and generated additional revenue. Very good customer service reps (Tom in particular). Thank you

Glamsmooth

They are quick in helping with every detail you need. They will explain everything to avoid confusions. App is really good to boost the sales. Thanks a lot Tomas

Tippsy Sake

Great service. quick help. They helped us and gave us detailed information on how to set up a referral page.

Cycle

The support team is really helpful. They reply fast on chat and they try to find me a solution for the issues. Thanks to Jon, Benz and one more guy who helped me with the translation :)

MANNA | Sacred Meals

So far the app has been great and easy to use. most importantly the customer support thru chat messenger has been solid (very quick and knowledgeable).

Everviolet

Great customer service by Jon! He helped me find the code my customer was looking for, so I wouldn't lose the sale. Very much appreciated!