Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Goldoni Milano

Great assistance from Lorraine! Looking forward to see the results of the app. So far looks very simple and intuitive..

hannahartwear

very easy to install and great support from the team! The app works as expected and results are coming! Good job team

SuperiorSkin

Karen and the team at Referral Candy provide amazing and quick support when needed. The app is easy to setup and start using right away. Getting customer referrals has helped us grow tremendously.

Doctors Best Weight Loss

Great App and Karen was extremely helpful! She helped us figure out the issues with our program in no time.

Blue Heron Yarns

Tippy was very helpful in helping me set up a campaign. within minutes He was very knowledgeable I am about to launch this and am excited to see the results.

Jolimallofficial

Haven't used the APP much, but I just want to say they have the best customer service! Thank you so much Benz for helping me! You guys are the best!

BadAce Tactical

Just had an online chat with Derek and he was super helpful and answered my question. Waited for less than 5 seconds to get connected after I typed in my questions too ;).

Ephemeris

Just finished speaking to Referral Candy's Tippy and he was amazing! Super friendly and helpful.. Very happy with Referral Candy's customer service!

Nuvothera™

Referral Candy is great. Tippy has been extraordinary in helping us to understand the use of Referral Candy and to accelerate our learning curve to get set up. Tippy is very knowledgeable and a terrific trainer. He made the process seem effortless.

The Skin Deep

Just finished speaking to Referral Candy's Tippy and he was great at helping us navigate all the questions we had and pointing us to the places and resources we needed. Very happy with Referral Candy's customer service so far!