Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Imperial Toys

I used this app (in spanish) and i think is very awesome, the app and the service! Benz is a really cool :)

MystifySociety

Really great program, had the features I need. Support was also super timely and helpful in getting going. Very happy with this as one of my key plug-ins.

Infant

Very good app - we use it for refer a friend. And very good and fast hel from Lorraine in support ✔

Collective Laboratories

The customer interface is very intuitive and their customer support is great! I had a difficult request for their team and Jon helped us pull it off with ease.

Qiewa

Derek! Is the best online customer service is very professional This is the best customer service.Derek! Is the best online customer service is very professional This is the best customer service.

Maison Baum

Thanks to Derek setting up the App was really easy and all our concerned were taken seriously and taken care of asap. We look forward to getting started!

Zanvic

I have installed this app, everything is very simple, and i am very happy with the customer service, Derek help me very fast and show very professional company.

The Teacher's Crate

Excellent customer service! Setup with easy with the helpful staff. Lookign forward to getting this app going!

Simple Foods

Derek was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and resolving my queries! Very patient, knowledgable, and friendly. Great customer support!

SIJANG MART - Online Korean Grocery, Samgyupsal & Meat

This app is cool. // 1. Result: I signed up a few days ago. I already got additional sales transaction because of Referral Candy. The tracking works. // 2. Features. The features of the app is good. (2-1) I can send referral invitation email blast to existing customers to ask for referrals. (2-2) I can put widget on my Shopify page, and (2-3) I can put referral sign up on my Shopify store as a separate page as well. There seems to be more features but all the technical feature I wanted were already there. // 3. Customer Support: The support team is great. I talked with Benz and Tomas for on-boarding and technical issues, and they were fantastic. They clearly understood the intention and problems I was working to solve. I've never seen any services offering such nice Customer Support ever. // 4. Pricing: I think this app offers low pricing compared to other apps. It does have commission based pricing, but if it can really boost my sales that much, I don't mind paying the commission. // I hope this app will give me more sales in the following months.