Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Yes She May

Katherine was a great help today and answered all my questions. I appreciate the live chat option and Katherine was quick to respond and provided resources and links to help us get started. Thank you!

October 6, 2021

We're glad Katherine was able to help! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Derek

BRAUZZ.

JC Fajardo helped me running though all the product specs really well. Afterwards implementation was easy and if I had a question I just hit up JC.

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Feel free to reach out! - JC

Alpha420life

Love the ease of setting this up, when I did have a question, Dwight was quick to respond - even in the early hours of the night. thank you!

October 5, 2021

We're glad Dwight was able to help! - Tom

DMD Skin Sciences

Referral Candy has helped us to easily grow our customer base via referrals. Moreover, the team has been very responsive and helpful in all our inquiries. Would definitely recommend and keep using!

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! Feel free to refer us to other merchants! ✌

6AM RUN

this app has been very helpful with growing our business and customer base. Working with Valerie as a CSM has been very easy and she has been super helpful. She is very quick to respond to our emails and came very well prepared to our meetings with industry knowledge and tips on how we can improve our use of this app

October 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'll definitely let Valerie know - Derek

Hilltop Fruit

amazing referral app, already seeing results! great support from the team, going above and beyond to help you to set it up and get going Thank you guys!

October 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! Reach out any time! - Derek

perrot (ペロット)

This app help us to acquired many customers.
When we have little questions and inquiry it to supports, they give the response so quickly.
Thanks quickness and kindness my rep Dwight.

September 28, 2021

We're glad to hear you're happy with our app and the service! Reach out any time! - Dwight

Lauren Simpson Fitness

The customer service team is AWESOME!!!! Especially Benz, who spent about half an hour with me today explaining how different features work and assisting me to fix an issue for a customer of ours.

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Benz know! - Tom

Kari Gran Skin Care

I've been very impressed with this app and the customer service I've received from Mardie. I had lots of questions and Mardie was able to answer them all in a quick and timely manner.

We're glad Mardie was able to help! - Tom

Cavali Club

Excellent app that does exactly what I need it to do! Referral Candy has great customer service as well, and they were prompt to answer and help with any questions I had.

September 27, 2021