Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Teepinch

Tippy from Referral Candy was very helpful setting up my first campaign. It was super simple and I am looking forward to increasing my revenue with this referral app.

Frate Mate Club

Thanks Benz for his help and his work. Customer service are very effective and supportive and understand well the business sin general

NOLEO

Derek quickly responded to our email and was very helpful in setting up Referral Candy properly and connecting it with ReCharge. Great experience so far.

ExpressionMed

Tippy helped me set up my account in about 20 min and answered all of my questions perfectly. We were looking for a way to combine aspects of an affiliate program and a referral program. Even though the ReferralCandy program doesn't specifically do that, he showed me how I could manually do it myself. My call with him was super helpful! Thank you.

Momomi

Good app and service, can have more functions soon, also good after sales service

Dwight is also helpful!

Wipe On Us

Dwight was an amazing help tonight and walked me through a better setup on how to use referral Candy. Looking forward to seeing our results.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Really easy to use and very helpful support team. Results are also clear and trackable on the dashboard. Would definitely recommend.

Vivid Sharp

This is one of the best referral apps i have tried so far! The only issue is there are limited options :S Cannot add influencers who want only commission by using personalized coupon codes, they must use their referral link and not all of them wants that on IG.

I will be using this app, because of the awesome and easy futures and one another one for coupon code tracking.

Brandat Outlet LLC

Just installed the application .Yet to test its practicality however I go a Quick live support .Thanks Jon

shop.coredy

Hey, thanks for the translator and the amazing customer service. Though it's kinda pity that no affiliate intergrated in the referral candy, it's warm with this amazing customer service.