Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SHADES

great job valerie tysm really did an incredible job helping me navigate referral candy and advised me

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Valerie know! - Derek

Mannequin Madness

Lorraine gave me outstanding customer service today when I had some questions after my 30 day trial ended. I have decided to go with the paid plan as a result.

Thanks so much for the review! Reach out any time! - Lorraine

Houssential.com - Global Merchandise Group Inc.

JC was very very helpful in getting us onboarded. He presented all of the features in a clear and concise way and was patient when I had any questions about the platform. Thanks JC

We're glad JC was able to help! - Tom

FEAST-new-store

Had some questions/issues with Referral Candy's integration with S Loyalty. Benz was an amazing help and very patient as she walked me through process step-by-step. Thank you so much again!

November 1, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Benz know! - Tom

Out Of Marbles

It is a good app, with good support. However, if you are a smaller store like mine is, then I would first recommend to get other marketing channels up and running, like SEO and ads, etc... Referrals are probably among last to sort out, because they are based on your existing traffic numbers and it has a monthly subscription so there is that to account for.

October 28, 2021

Hey there, I can see how the returns don't seem to justify the cost. I do think there is room to optimize the campaign with some expert help from our team of Success Managers.

If you don't mind giving us another shot, I'm happy to extend the free trial to 3 months to see how we can make this better the second time around. We'll be reaching out to you separately to schedule a call. Hope to hear from you. - Nickey

MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP

we are highly recommend this app and their costumer support team.
Dwight was very helpful answering all our questions quickly, Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words! Always happy to be of assistance! - Dwight

San Jorge Coffee Roasters Café de Especialidad

Muy buen soporte. La verdad es que me han atendido al momento y se han preocupado todo el tiempo del estado de la configuración. Gracias Dwight!

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

Vibe

Dwight has been very helpful and answered all my questions patiently. Also, quick response from all chat team members.

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Dwight

VINOS CON CARACTER

Still setting up Referal Candy but we are very higlty recommend their costumer support, Benz was super helpful Thanks

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Benz

micropod

Great app so far. Thanks Caye for helping us set everything up and troubleshooting our issues! Prompt responses and great support.

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Caye know! - Tom