Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Fifth Origins

The app gives a lot of options and it's a good first step towards having a referral system.
Derek was extremely helpful and went out of his way to assist me. Thank you Derek.

Bolzanohandbags

I had a wonderful experience with Dwight who helped me get the program going!! Referral Candy is a good program that helps refer clients.

protectdo.com

We've never done referrals and would like to see how we might be able to test out different programs. Good APP.

Geoffrey The Butler

Perfect and a lot of features. Must have a for your store and success. It helped with new business and client

Huargos

Derek really went above and beyond for us. And he did it in about 5 seconds after my request for help! Highly appreciate it.

Real Chai

Dwight was super helpful. I didn't know how to utilise the app properly at first but now I have great tips, I'm looking forward to seeing how the performance goes up (it was already above average with no tips!) Thank you!

Proper Good

Really excited to get started with Referral Candy, I had a few issues when I initially installed it but I reached out to customer service and Tom helped me get it all sorted and now it works perfectly :) Thanks Tom!

TURTLEBOX

Easy to install and we started converting on day 1. Word of mouth is huge for us and being able to incentivize customers who are already raving about us is a really exciting play! We're looking forward to implementing the tips Jon sent over to us as well to make our successful campaign even more succesful.

TryMindful

Great service and works smoothly. Karen from the support team really helped me fix a bunch of stuff that I was missing to change my emails from English to Spanish. Thank you Karen!

Topos

The support team is great and quick to respond! Karen was a huge help in answering my questions, and then she went above and beyond by making suggestions to improve our referral program. She even helped design a thumbnail that displays our brand when customers share the link on social media!! Thank you to Karen and the Referral Candy team!