Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

FORMAL FRIDAY

Haven't used the app, but if it's anywhere near the quality of their customer support it must be the best app on the planet - even in the universe.

theMSAG

Can't really comment on the quality of the app yet, as we just started using it - but I just got some great customer support from Derek. Prompt response, very friendly, even threw in a gif. 10/10 would ask for help again.

familygiftsco

Derek was very helpful making my referral program working! Looking forward in using this program more to boost my referral sales!

Blended For You

Hi, we're only a month in so hard to say from a revenue generation POV. We are very happy with the support (Lorainne was awesome) and look forward to seeing it translate into sales. Thank you

ilmioviaggioanewyork

Great help from Jon! Super nice guy and very helpful!
The app is nice and easy enough to implement. Cool!

Beddyly

Big ups to Derek. he helped me a lot for my question. The app didn't allow me to change the layout of the embedded sign up page but i am really happy with the custom service.

Moki

Does exactly what you need it to do. Referrals are powerful but fiddly as hell to set up and manage. RC makes it easy. Also worth noting that the support is excellent. No issues, I just had questions largely because I didn't watch the tutorial video... but they got sorted on live chat quickly. All round a great experience.

HAVEN Lock

5 Stars specifically for Tippy's customer service. He was un-relenting to help us with some wonkyness in re-activating a Shopify experience. Thanks Tippy!

Teepinch

Tippy from Referral Candy was very helpful setting up my first campaign. It was super simple and I am looking forward to increasing my revenue with this referral app.

Frate Mate Club

Thanks Benz for his help and his work. Customer service are very effective and supportive and understand well the business sin general