Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

71 - 80 of 1901 reviews

Platt Wellness

Time spent using app About 2 years

Valerie Villacorta and Jelsen really helped troubleshoot with the set up. They were both responsive and polite. Thank you!

You are most definitely welcome! Thank you for your review! - Val and Jelson

Plant B

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The setup is not ideal, took us a few weeks to get it up and running but the service was great. Cris @referralcandy is a trooper.

August 23, 2022

Thank you for your review! Don't hesitate to hit us up whenever you have questions! _ Cris

Kyle Cavan Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

My company just launched our referral program and so far we have had a great experience with Referral Candy. Our support manager, Valerie Villacorta, has been very helpful with setting us up on the app.

August 23, 2022

Thank you for appreciating the support! Let us know if you need further assistance; we are here to help! _ Val

CaseItOnline

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great application, great team to support us with all the features. A must try for all the users of shopify!

August 16, 2022

Yaaayy! Thank you for this awesome review. looking forward to seeing great results on your campaign :)
- Cris

NookSleep

Time spent using app About 2 months

JC was amazing! He was dedicated to solving my issue and walked me through all of the steps. Great app!

August 15, 2022

Pleasure is all mine. Thank you also for this review. :)
- Jc

BASMA Beauty

The app is great! Super straight forward and Jon was really helpful!! If you're looking for a quick solution and something easy to implement, I'd recommend this app!

August 15, 2022

What an awesome feedback. Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it. :)
- Jon

MyStuff.no

Location Norway

Great app and functionality but the best part has got to be the customer support. Special thanks to Jelson for exceptional customer support and patience regarding our issue - 10/10.

Thank you for your review! I appreciate it! - Jelson

Moodify-UK

Great app. Had an issue last week and it was quickly resolved with the help of Katherine.
Will continue using, thank you for the assistance.

I'm glad I was of help! Hit us up whenever you need assistance. - Katherine

Bug Bakes

This app is really powerful and has a tonne of new features since I first used it several years ago. Really streamlined and does exactly what we want with minimal input required from me. Very glad I installed it and I'm excited to grow our referral program! Also, by far the best customer service that I have received from any app team. Lorraine, Valerie and Jessa have been great, thanks for all the help!

August 9, 2022

Our team is delighted to have been of assistance! We appreciate you being with us throughout the years!

ROUTINELY

Location Netherlands

Support is very reactive and reply in few minutes, Jon was helpful and kind, need to test more the app but looks promising

August 1, 2022