Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Coucou Club

Customer service of JC was helpful, he immediately jumped on a call. Prefer that over email. Thanks for the help.

February 9, 2022

Thanks for the feedback! If you need anything, just let us know - JC

SPACETALK AU

The support from JC was awesome, he really went the extra mile in helping me get set up and how to use the apps various features.

February 9, 2022

Thanks for the review! Reach out any time - JC

Remigifts

It's a good app, and even though I've only just started using it, I think it's going to be a good experience. The customer service staff also helped me enthusiastically and quickly solve the problem

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will surely be delighted to see this! - Tom

Provengo

Very fast customer support responses. Cris was a breeze to work with and was very thorough on answering my questions. Great app and support!

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Cris

Fanlawnaments

Referral Candy is a very easy to use app and great customer service! I am a very happy customer and recommend it.

Thanks for the review! We're glad Jon was able to help! - Tom

Yoga Democracy

great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 2, 2022

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to shoot us a message if you have questions - Val

Casa Figlia

I submitted a ticket with a question about set up of Referral Candy and received an immediate response including a very clear and easy to follow video. I had a couple trouble shooting questions which were all answered promptly by Cris, who successfully helped me resolve my questions. Great support.

February 2, 2022

We're happy to hear you're happy with our service! Let us know if you need help, we're here for you - Cris

PrimeFish Seafood Co.

Great customer service!!!!!!!!! It was really easy for me to set up my referral program on my store.

Thanks for the compliment! If you need further help, just let us know! - Derek

EasyBins

App works great and customer service is really really strong. Anytime have a question there is fast and complete follow-up and circling back to back sure everything is answered and working correctly. Highly recommend!

February 1, 2022

We're glad to hear that you're happy with our app and service! Reach out any time! - Val

mini bloom

Their customer service is great and very quick to respond– Katherine was a great help with clarifying some integration questions we had!

February 1, 2022