Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Giordano Shop

Location Italy

The app is totally cool, 1 click installation, fully and deeply integrated with Shopify, the support is fantastic as well, Jon helped us with our tech queries and helped us with some advanced configurations between accounts.

June 13, 2022

It was a pleasure helping you out. Looking forward to seeing great results on your referral campaign. :)

- Jon

deRodríguez

Location Spain
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Apps looks great, customer service is great. Help at the very beginning to install it, customize it and whatever you need. Only good words for the team.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate it. :) Please let us know anytime you need help.
- Benz

STICKII

I think it's the best product for doing a subscription referral program on ReCharge. Exactly what I was looking for. The support team is super helpful and responsive. Definitely would recommend it.

June 8, 2022

We're glad to have provided you the best services and customer service. Pleasure is ours. Thanks again for this amazing review. :)
- Jelson

Enecta.en

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app it's helping us a lot! the customer care is great they follow you step by step suggesting the best way to give the best services to the people 5 stars!

June 7, 2022

We thank you for this awesome review! I'm glad I was able to answer all your concerns and provided suggestions on how you can improve your referral campaign. :)
- Jelson

ハグもぐ

Location Japan

The support team is very responsive and very helpful. The service itself is also very good, with flexibility in designing rewards and editing each page.

June 7, 2022

The pleasure is mine! We are grateful for this positive feedback about our services and how I have supported you with your concerns. Please reach out anytime you need help. :)

- Jon

Eyeleos

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I got on to the app and was right away assisted by Katherine, she was amazing in helping me set everything up! Was super easy and smooth! I cant tell you what the Referral app will do for me, (i just installed it) but I know Katherine started me off right :)

June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the support I provided! - Katherine

The Fit Boxx

Time spent using app About 5 years

Such a great, easy to use app! Integrated perfectly into our business and drove a ton of additional customers and revenue. In our niche, referrals are everything - we set up a custom program that worked awesome. Highly recommend.

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback! We put a lot of time and effort into our service - It means a lot to know that our app has worked amazing for you! - Jon

Aunt Jackie's Curls and Coils

The Referral Candy customer support team is VERY responsive and VERY helpful with any and all questions. They basically gave me 1x1 service to set up the affiliate program I needed.

May 31, 2022

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need help. :)
- ReferralCandy team :)

Cereal Killer UK

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Great app, and excellent support service, especially from Lorraine who responded very quickly and kindly to our support request.

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the review! We're looking forward on the success of your referral campaign. :)
- Lorraine

MIXE.STORE

Location France

We recently integrated the app with our store. Benz from the support team helped to quickly resolve my concerns. Great support I would say, thanks!!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for choosing ReferralCandy and it has been a pleasure of mine working with you.
- Benz