Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pure Water Systems

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

A very user-friendly app. The level of customer support is also fantastic, response times are quick and Hannah in particular was very helpful. Highly recommend Referral Candy!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your positive review - This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue providing excellent customer support! - Hannah

homeal 幼児食宅配

Location Japan

I had a few things I didn't understand in the setup, but JC was very attentive to help me. The problem was solved in less than an hour! This is great. Thanks to the best team.

June 1, 2022

We take customer support very seriously and the entire team is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared! Thank you! - JC

Playtronica

Location Estonia

We've been using this app for a year. Referral emails look good, and the app is friendly. They have amazing support!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! - ReferralCandy Team

The Frenchie Co.

Time spent using app About 5 years

Was having some trouble understanding how my store's rewards were set and Cris Lopez walked me through the whole process. Thank you so much!

I'm happy I was able to assist! Thank you for your appreciation! - Cris

Rubber Mulch

Just getting started with referral candy and thanks to Jon and Katherine set up was a breeze! Easy to use program and simple set up!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We're definitely delighted to have assisted you during your set-up! - Jon and Katherine

Homerunpet

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 24 hours

It says if we need help we ask help from their expert, but where the hXll is your expert? They never reply your message and only an automation robot to speak to you.

June 2, 2022

Hello Kun,

We understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to speak to someone immediately about your concern. We responded as quickly as we could to all your chat inquiries, unfortunately, it took us over an hour to respond to that one message you left us outside our office hours. Thank you for your feedback, we will use this as an opportunity to improve the experience we provide our clients.

Pure Fin

We are setting up our referral program with referral candy and had a few clarifying questions before we launched it. Cris from support was very helpful in answering all our questions and we're excited to see how this new program works for our business!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! It was a pleasure answering your questions - Cris

ILLARIY

Location Australia

Currently, I'm using this App as part of my Marketing Campaign. In the Onboarding Call Jelson went above and beyond explaining me how to use every step of the dashboard and things I need to implement. In addition, Jelson shared with me some tips to succeed using Referral Candy. Thank you for your patience!

I appreciate your kind words! We always strive to go above and beyond! - Jelson

Waggle

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Lately, we have been facing some issues with referral candy. But the support is amazing. Been in touch with support for a couple of days to solve an issue and it was great. JC, the account manager took care of things, clarified all our questions, and got the issue resolved.

June 1, 2022

The entire team is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared! Thank you! - JC

FLEXTAILGEAR

Location China

Great and prompt customer service from Lorraine in setting up our program - looking forward to getting this live

I'm grateful for your review! It was a pleasure to assist you. - Lorraine