Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

FMF Racing

The APP has been working great for our store. Also their customer service has been great whenever we had an issue.

Thank you so much for the review! - Jon

Kwee-Jack Fish Co. LLC

So far the app has integrated well with our Shopify store and Mailchimp customer list. With private browsing and new privacy software on devices, it seems that our only hiccups to completely automating the referral process are mostly a result of customers privacy preferences on their devices. Even with this, I was put in contact with Jon and shown how to match referrals to the correct advocates so that everyone receives their rewards properly. Within our first email campaign announcing the referral program, we have already seen new customers come from our existing customer base - it's a great win-win for everyone.

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. - Jon

Lanolin Beauty International

So far so good. Help desk is amazing (and basically in my timezone AWST). Easy to install and very supportive help desk.

Thank you for the kind words. I'll be sure to let JC know! - Tom

Microgenetics

Brilliant customer service from Cris. Answered all my questions quickly and clearly. Looking forward to getting started!

January 28, 2022

If you need further help on your campaign, we're here for you! - Cris

Rookieverse

Referral Candy was super easy to set up and kick your referral program into high gear. Highly recommend scheduling a call after you sign up. Referral candy has given us extra thousands in sales per month. Definitely worth the money.

January 28, 2022

We're glad to hear you find value in our app! Reach out any time! - Derek

Canvas Pup Portraits

Jelson from Referral Candy was amazing. He patiently answered all my questions in detail and walked me through the process. Referral Candy will probably have my business for a long time because of him.

January 28, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you have other questions - Jelson

Crooze Australia

We are just starting to use the app but it was very easy to set it up and I got amazing support from JC. I'm hoping to get some nice results too.

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - JC

eteeshop

The customer service that I recieved from Lorraine was amazing. My problem was explained to me and resolved in a timely manner. Much appreciated!

Thank you for your kind words. Lorraine will be delighted to hear this! - Tom

Warehoos-Staging

I used this app and one of the customer representatives Lorraine is too awesome she help me a lot. she is very quick and very intelligent and solve my problems in just 10 minutes.

January 26, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to reach out - Lorraine

Evident

Easy to use tool! It's an all-in-one app for your referral program. Highly customizable. On top of that, an excellent customer service.

January 25, 2022