Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Narwal Canada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Cirs is our business success manager and she is so full sense of responsibility and so nice! Whenever you need her, she is there for help, always. Although, I do appreciate that Referral Candy can launch a better and smarter system that merchants could stimulate users to participate in the program through tiered-base rewards.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review. :)
Looking forward to working with you on the upcoming months and help to consistently improve your referral campaign.
- Cris

Bloom Jersey

We've just installed this app and had some great support from the Referral Candy team in answering any questions we had on how it all works. Katherine in particular was extremely helpful and responsive in their inapp chat.

May 31, 2022

You are welcome! Thanks as well for writing a review. :) Please reach out anytime you need help.
- Katherine

Shokz

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super detailed instruction and very careful to teach me, this is the first time I've used this plugin and it works great! Thanks, Hannah!

May 31, 2022

Pleasure is mine. :) I'm so glad that you liked our services and hoping to see great results on your campaign as we go along. We're always here to support you anytime you need help.
- Hannah

Reia Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app for referrals - it is excellent to get started with your first program. It takes a little while to figure out how to edit the content but then it's really simple. Also it does integrate with Recharge but it's not 100% perfect so definitely check the functionality you need before signing up.

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully I was able to give clarity on some of your concerns. :)
- Val

AvalonKing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent features, performance-based costs, very fast and helpful support. We used this service both on woocommerce and now shopify with solid results all round.

May 31, 2022

AWESOME! Thank you so much for this review. :)
Looking forward to see great results on your campaign.
- Hannah

Underdays

Very easy to set up and their on hand expert, Katherine, was so informative and helped with through with any question I had. Highly recommended.

May 31, 2022

You are most welcome. :) Thanks also for this review. Please let us know if you need help and we're here to support you.
- Katherine

Pure Water Systems

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

A very user-friendly app. The level of customer support is also fantastic, response times are quick and Hannah in particular was very helpful. Highly recommend Referral Candy!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your positive review - This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue providing excellent customer support! - Hannah

homeal 幼児食宅配

Location Japan

I had a few things I didn't understand in the setup, but JC was very attentive to help me. The problem was solved in less than an hour! This is great. Thanks to the best team.

June 1, 2022

We take customer support very seriously and the entire team is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared! Thank you! - JC

Playtronica

Location Estonia

We've been using this app for a year. Referral emails look good, and the app is friendly. They have amazing support!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! - ReferralCandy Team

The Frenchie Co.

Time spent using app About 5 years

Was having some trouble understanding how my store's rewards were set and Cris Lopez walked me through the whole process. Thank you so much!

I'm happy I was able to assist! Thank you for your appreciation! - Cris