Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

121 - 130 of 1901 reviews

Shoo For Good

Time spent using app About 19 hours

We are setting up Referral Candy to help get more customers through friend referrals. The set-up has been simple and quick. We needed some additional help to understand how to edit copy. Katherine answered all of my questions promptly and with screenshots, etc. to make the process easier, especially for someone who is a visual learner. I would recommend this app.

June 27, 2022

Pleasure is mine. So nice chatting with you and thank you for this review.
- Katherine

HOPR

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I'm still new to the app but Lorraine helped me out with a few questions that I had. It all looks promising and I look forward to using the app.

June 21, 2022

I am so grateful for your feedback. Please let us know anytime you need help.
- Lorraine

EcoVibe

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Referral Candy was to set up and Adam was really helpful. Looking forward to launching our new referral program!

June 21, 2022

It has been a pleasure helping you out today. Thank you for this review and we're loong forward to see awesome results from your referral program. :)
- Jon

hegen.us

Michaela Clemente was top notch in customer service. Provided the assistance that I needed in a timely panner & a wonderfully positive attitude. Thank you for a great app & for hiring great employees!

Thank you! Your kind words warm my heart! We're always here to help! - Mickey

Seasonly

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Referral Candy is quite easy to use and amazing customer service :) thank you so much Katherine for your help !

June 16, 2022

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the support I provided! - Katherine

Thirsty

Location Singapore

JC helped me to resolve my subscription queries swiftly and efficiently. Very friendly and courteous. Love how responsive the support is. Thank you so much JC!

Thanks for the review! And, of course, you are always welcome! - JC

Timely Coffees

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Amazing support from Lorraine today on a query regarding integrating this app and Recharge for subscription customers.

I appreciate your review! Let us know if you need anything else! - Lorraine

Giordano Shop

Location Italy

The app is totally cool, 1 click installation, fully and deeply integrated with Shopify, the support is fantastic as well, Jon helped us with our tech queries and helped us with some advanced configurations between accounts.

June 13, 2022

It was a pleasure helping you out. Looking forward to seeing great results on your referral campaign. :)

- Jon

deRodríguez

Location Spain
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Apps looks great, customer service is great. Help at the very beginning to install it, customize it and whatever you need. Only good words for the team.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate it. :) Please let us know anytime you need help.
- Benz

STICKII

I think it's the best product for doing a subscription referral program on ReCharge. Exactly what I was looking for. The support team is super helpful and responsive. Definitely would recommend it.

June 8, 2022

We're glad to have provided you the best services and customer service. Pleasure is ours. Thanks again for this amazing review. :)
- Jelson