Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

RELX-Canada

Strategy adjustment only. Thank you all so much for assisting. Very efficient support team and friendly staffs.

Wildmade Snacks

I signed up for this app to set up an affiliate link. The user interface is fairly intuitive, but it did require me to reach out to support to clarify how the link works and to whom it is sent out. It defaulted to be sent out automatically to anyone who make a purchase on our site, which I thought was odd. However, their customer service was excellent. The gal who helped me, Benz, was super thorough and patient and explained everything very clearly and even followed up with a very detailed email.

Every

Technical issues with referral tracking but great Service from Tom, he helped us to resolve the issue.

Café 124

The app works great. But, what is even more important in these cases, our experience with the customer service was excellent. Jon has managed to find the solution without ever losing patience!

THE PINKK BOUTIQUE

I'm working on getting my site up with some additions to increase my sales. Karen was awesome to work with! she helped me make updates to my social media referrals and update a few other things to help improve my stats for my store!

KolloHealth

We have JUST joined and Benz has been BRILLIANT! We are now up and running and can't wait to see our brand grow with this technique. I highly recommend this app, it works well with recharge and not many do.

Brown Sugar Coffee Club

Jon was extremely helpful as he guided me through the steps to set up the app. I was able to link it and test it thanks to his professionalism and patience!

Paso

Derek was super helpful. The app has a range of functionality. Just started using it so hard to comment on its success at the moment!

Skyframe

Mardie was amazing and is helping to guide our team on our new referral program. Thank you Mardie and Referral Candy!

LOAF.LY

Very easy to setup and link in with the existing apps I use (specifically Recharge Payments). The app's different referral rewards and ability to change them easily as well as personalise the look and feel to brand it in line with the business is great. The team are also very responsive and offer great support - special shout-out to Jon for the recent support.