Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Calvos

Jon D. and Lorraine were super helpful in troubleshooting some challenges we were having just before our product launch. Very responsive. Thank you. Excited to use the app and drive sales....

sashka|co®

Amazing App. Highly recommended to all businesses. The team at referral candy is very responsive and easy to work with.

DEV-LAL

I am migrating from a different ecommerce platform and looking to bring over my existing referral data. I haven't used Referral Candy yet but I had a chat with Derek from their team and he was very helpful and answered all our questions. I will now look into moving forward with Referral Candy and integrating with "Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals by S Loyalty"

PLAYR

Jon sorted me out with my many questions about how our referrals get paid, and helped me to understand the process to help serve our customers more efficiently. Top work!

MasonBrite

Benz @ ReferralCandy did a great job of explaining the app after I had tested it out for a few days and showed me some extra features that I didn't know about. Definitely going to be taking advantage of the features with our website. Excellent customer service so far!

Benings Technologies

Referral Candy its good one to go for the business. I love the programme and also the customer services from Derek it was excellent.

Ooni Europe

Karen M @ ReferralCandy was an excellent help with the account sync issue that I had. Went out of her way to find a solution, always good to receive some excellent customer service!

Bshirt EU

The Referral Candy app has worked really well for us in terms of making it very easy to generate referral sales. Support team, particularly Tomas, very helpful and quick to respond.

Colorful Standard DK

Tippy provided great assistance in creating several new accounts, for our multiple shops, so that they are running as we need :)

GoodSleepHealthCareSolutions.com

Tippy was GREAT!...He did an awesome Job helping me out with the whole setup process! I still playing around with the free trail but I'm hopefully that I will be a forever customer!

Thanks again Tippy!