Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

The S’moo Co

Just joined but the customer support is top notch! I'm excited to use this app. So easy to set up and beautiful right out the gate!!!

May 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! — Derek B.

Gastrobox.dk - Gastrobox IVS - CVR 39901536

Thank you Jon, great service and very quick to help us out! It is a big + that referral candy has that quick and great service

May 27, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Jon know! -Bryan B.

NGX

Great help in customer service from Lorraine and integrates well into our site. Thanks for your help!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Lorraine G.

EasyPainting

Great customer service, thanks Dwight Salagsag. I've never seen a very nice service in the app store

May 27, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight S.

GOAT STORY - Level up your specialty coffee experience

We use this app for getting our referl purchase us and it makes an impact when set correctly. The support of the referral candy is always ready to help with a call and guidelines. JC was very helpful in answering all my questions and explaining the feature. I only wish all the Shopify apps would offer this type of prompt and handy support. Keep up the great work.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. JC will be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

Body Complete Rx

Mardie was very helpful and answered all my questions and more. She provided the instructions that needed to navigate the system.

May 27, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Mardie know! - Bryan B.

Coffeefusion

I'm using Referral Candy with Bold Subscriptions. It took a bit to get used to during the setup, but the customer support were attentive and helped me with all the integrations I needed setting up. Thanks Tom for your great work!

May 27, 2021

Glad to be able to help. Reach out if you have any questions! - Tomas K.

Seasonly

I used Referral candy for my referral program. Setup was easy and very straightforward: no need for graphic designers or developers. The support service was great: thanks again JC and Benz!

May 24, 2021

Great to hear, I'll pass you on your thanks! - Jaime R.

Learning Time HK

Tried referral candy for the second time and found a huge improvement on recharge support. Dwight in particular was very helpful and walk through the process of changing to using our domain to send email.... Thanks

May 24, 2021

Glad to be able to help. Reach out if you have any questions! - Jaime R.

Jepsen Produce

I spent roughly 45 minutes on a zoom call with Derek, who walked me through all set-up and functionality. He was very knowledgable about Referral Candy and how to set it up. I found his support to be very valuable. Thanks Derek

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! Derek will be delighted to know! -Bryan B.