Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

HighQ Pets

Customer supports is very helpful, Dwight explains everything to me and he is very patient. Great App to use~

CopperMask

This app is really cool. It's given us a boost in sales and we really enjoy it.
The reward aspect might need a bit more explanation but overall, it was easy to navigate and pretty easy to set up. Thanks Jon!

Good Harvest Organic Farm

Enjoying this app so far and appreciate the support in getting this set up thanks to Jon. Would love to see supported customisation for emails and widgets in a drag and drop style editor. Am yet to see converted referrals to ensure it all works with our many apps, but happy to be set up and running with it.

GIGI

Did a lot of research before deciding what app to download. This was by far the best option. Great customer service - Jon D was extremely prompt, helpful and informative!

Aurelius Food Co

Although I did have some issues with the app, Derek B and the support team go above and beyond to help rectify the problems and work with me to find the best solutions for my business. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to leverage their loyal customers.

Dalstrong

Easy to use and set up. Excited to see the results we get.

Derek B. was super helpful when we had our call and answered all of the questions I had.

OTR Meals

I just downloaded it and so far so good.
I reached out to Karen from support and she was super helpful and saved me a ton of time :)

LoveMajka

Dwight showed outstanding customer service, going above and beyond while helping us set up a Referral Candy account. I was grateful for all of Dwight's help, support, and efficiency throughout the process as well as the timely follow-ups/check-ins to make sure everything was going okay. Big thank you!!

roccamore

After I tested the tool for 2 months on one of my websites, and it is really customizable and meeting my needs. Karen was really nice and helped me clone one theme from one store to another.

Goodtimer

When I first started using Referral Candy I had a lot of questions and Benz from their customer service team was a big help!