Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

BOTANYCL

I like the ease and automation of this app. Customer service is fast and efficient and Jon is v friendly and helpful!

RYZE

I've really appreciated all the incredible support I've received from the team (especially Karen!). Over several days of back and forth's, she always puts in max effort, is very timely with responses, and gets to the bottom of issues quickly. Keep up the great work and I'll be recommending this app to many in the future.

La_Garconniere

About the app : Exactly meets my needs. The customization & translation tools could be improved though, but overall very good. About the support : This is the best part of the App. Karen was super helpful and precise in her explanations. And when it's the support team sending e-mail reminders to the client and not the other way around, that's a pretty damn good sign about the customer support reliability :)

EXALT

Derek was super helpful in answering some questions I had about the tool Thank you very much Derek :)

Wondery Skin Food

JC helped me with something that was vothering me for days in a matter of minutes!! Thanks for being super helpful and very efficient!!

Hotmilk Lingerie - UK

Love this app for the price and the ease of use, Tom from customer service was great too. Starting to see revenue coming in which is awesome.

FAYKE® Cosmetics

Nice App....love it !!
And the Support is amazing!
Derek helped me a lot.
I think that will work and the app is amazing!

Unbelts Canada

Excellent customer service provided by Jon. We can't wait to get our affiliate and referral programs going!

Sayings Kids

Great customer service. Derek is sooo very helpful! Can wait to start using this app for referrals!

nu-in UK

Very good app, does what it promises, with very good customer service, I had the opportunity to exchange some ideas with Jon, who was always ready to help and always with the best solution