Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lauren Simpson Fitness AU

Very helpful support team, I chatted with their support agent Dwight a few times and was very helpful.

December 23, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight

EMKE

Very good plug-ins and excellent customer service. Then I hope the technical support of the technical team can be more in place. In that case, the plug-in will be more perfect

December 23, 2021

We're glad Caye was able to help! - Tom

SnackConscious

Cris was super helpful as we launched our refer a friend program :) very quick to reply and even followed up to see how it was working!

Glad to be of help! Reach out any time! - Cris

Lavyl.shop

good support - great help and right away available. it looks like we found a good referral program..

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Benz

Humanitarian Clothing GmbH

A good app that is easy to set up.
The Referralcandy support-team is great! JC was very helpful and nice.

You're welcome! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - JC

The Trust Society

Stats are not very complete and it is hard to follow your perfs. But the support is super reactive. Katherine was really helpful ! I wanted to make some changes on the app and she helped me a lot ! Thanks !

December 21, 2021

We appreciate and value your feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Katherine

Monogram

Great support from Jon! Only thing i wish was better was the ability to pay invoices manually so we can control payments.

Thanks for the feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Jon

Rena's Recipe

I just started to use this app so I'm still not sure how much it could be effective but I'm hoping it will work well for our business! When I had some questions about how the app works, Jelson and Benz explained it so well. The customer service is pretty impressive!

December 16, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Jelson and Benz know! - Tom

JuvaBun

The app is great, still haven't seen how customers react. But their customer service is amazing!
They literally explained everything I needed help with. Thank you Mardie, Benz and Jon :)

December 15, 2021

We're glad to hear you were delighted! If there's anything unclear with the app, just let us know - Derek

TONI CORE

I cannot say anything about the performance yet but the setup was very easy. One thing that I'd like to change is to ease the switch between languages. This was a bit of a hassle since I needed to translate a lot of phrases from English to German manually. Other than that everything was great. The customer support I received from Benz, Jelson and Cris was outstanding. Thank you guys!

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Derek