Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sperry Philippines

Location Philippines

Customer service is very attentive and is fast to respond to our technical issues. Thanks Lorraine for the assistance!

July 18, 2022

It was a pleasure assisting you with your concerns, and thank you so much for this awesome review. :)
- Lorraine

ClearClub

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very easy to use and Lorraine from customer service has been so helpful and very knowledgeable. I recommend this app.

July 18, 2022

Yaaayy! Thank you for this review. Looking forward to speak with you again and review your campaign. :)
- Lorraine

WWW.BELOVEAPPAREL.COM

I'm hoping to use this app primarily for influencer affiliates rather than for a referral program. It seems quite simple to set up for this purpose from what I have learned thus far. The service rep Jon that I have been in conversation with via chat has been very responsive and very helpful - providing me with the precise links and info needed for proper set up. Thanks Jon!

July 18, 2022

The pleasure is all mine. Thank you so much for being so patient all throughout and feel free to get back to us whenever you need help. :)
- Jon

IBKÜL

Time spent using app About 1 year

The integration for this app is so smooth and the usage from the users as well as customers perspective are matching up with the expectations. The Account Manager is also very helpful.

July 18, 2022

Always a pleasure assisting you. I am so happy with your review. :)
- Jc

Primal Strength & Balance

Katherine was super fast and efficient when I had a question and helped me figure out the questions I had. A+

July 18, 2022

Wow! Thanks for this awesome review. I really appreciate it. As always, please feel free to reach out anytime you need help. :)
- Katherine

Thermogel Body Toning Gel

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This integrations is great at creating referral campaigns for existing customers and being able to give an incentive to the referring party. We used this and it was good for UGC and influencer marketing.

July 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this feedback and we are so happy to hear our services fit your needs. :)

209 Lebanese Wine

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing support from the team, especially Vino. Managed to solve my problem efficiently and followed up on it

July 18, 2022

Thank you for this review. I really appreciate it! :)
- Vino

Shavejack

Location Switzerland

We've just installed the app. Super fast and great customer support. Thank you Jessa! Keep up the good work.

July 12, 2022

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much and please reach out to us anytime you need assistance.
- Jessa

The Real Cereal Company

Getting started with a complex setup with Klaviyo and Shopify was super easy thanks to the amazing support team and especially JC! Thank you so much, looking forward to seeing the results.

July 12, 2022

We are also looking forward to seeing great results on your referral campaign. Thank you for reaching out to us today and let us know anytime you need help. :)
- Jc

The Roasterie

I reached out to customer service about an issue setting up the app. Jon responded immediately and was very helpful and professional helping me get connected to the engineers to resolve the issue.

July 12, 2022

We are here anytime you need help! Thanks for this great feedback.
-Jon