Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

FLOW

Tippy真的很耐心,插件也真的很好用哦,强烈推荐的哦;功能非常强大,完全帮助了客户对于我的网站的认知度,所以希望朋友们都可以来使用;Shopify有时会有点卡,但是这个插件完全不会影响到我的网速的呢,功能强大,满分

Oorja Nutrition

Great experience with Referral Candy. Product is solid. Customer service was excellent. Tippy from Referral Candy helped me with the process and was very patient in answering my questions. I highly recommend RC!

helph-hq

We had some initial queries. I was impressed that 2 of the Referral Candy customer service team took time on Christmas Eve to set up a Hangouts call from home and take us through the issues, carefully resolving them. Kudos to Derek and Benz at Referral Candy. Many thanks and Happy Holidays.

Cgaga

Lorraine gave us some suggestion on our current problem. Good job for her. We are going to try editing another theme (simple theme), and if we still find the same problem or meet any further problems, we'll contact you again.

LenoFX

This app is so great. And the service is very attention, specially Jon. I loved it and certainly, I will recomend.

Pink Miracle

This App is exactly what I was looking for. Utilizing an affiliate program while being fully hands off an automated. The added bonus is the great service I have received. Benz and Derek got on a call with me and made sure I correctly set up my account with the features I want to have. STRONGLY SUGGEST using this App!

sonarios.com

Jon and Benz are truly helpful people. Their quick response was actually surprising given my perception of this business as being pressurized and highly trafficked. My questions were answered with a personable approach but concise and professional. That's my style! Keep it rolling!

Waggit

Very easy to set up (much easier than a competitive product I was testing out), and support was quick to respond to my questions.

Plonk Wine Club

Derek was fabulous in helping me set up our referral program! He made the whole process super easy and efficient!

SkinTē

Have been using Referral Candy for a few months now and the program has been great. I needed some help setting up referrals for subscribers through Recharge so Benz and Derek provided great help walking me through it and checking all our settings to make sure we are getting the most out of the program!