Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Cocobanana

Very happy with this app! Customer service is excellent, Karen was very helpful! I recommend this app highly!

Elevar Sports

The customer service I've received was really good. I was talking to Jon and he was super helpful. He was able to help me with all my queries.
The app itself needs some work:
1. Please have an ENABLE/DISABLE program toggle. It is very inconvenient to send an email every time we need to disable a program.
2. There needs to be some way to test a program on a store so that a store owner can understand overall flow. If there was an enable/disable toggle, this would be very easy.
3. Some of the features are hard to get to and some settings aren't clearly explained (e.g the referral reward settings)
4. Having in app chat support would be helpful too.

Overall CS and documentation is really good.

Masks.com

The customer service is top notch, I've had good experiences with several members. Tomas was very helpful on an issue I had. The app itself could use some product enhancements and UI/UX revamps... but the CS team is solid.

lumasol

Very easy to set up, affordable pricing and great customer support. They also support both one-time purchases and subscription products, which was super helpful for us. Would recommend.

666 TRADING

Good Experience! The customer support responded fast. Problem solved without any frustration. Great App and team.

ENERTOR®

A very good app and great customer service and help from Dwight to help us build our sales. Thanks Dwight!

Advance Whitening

Dwight was really helpful and the software looks great and easy to use. You get a free trial which is great! Highly recommend

bioverde-farma

One of the best apps from the store! The staff is very nice and helpful, answers within minutes. I give it a 5 star +!!

Fleur Marché

Really appreciated Jon's help just now in making sure my account was functional. Quick responses and definitive advice makes troubleshooting MUCH easier (and isn't always the standard with Shopify apps).

We Are The New Farmers

I'm testing this app as a customer referral program for our ReCharge recurring orders. Derek was super helpful in setting this up with me.