Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Big Potato Games

I needed help in getting started and Dwight was very patient and helpful. I now all set up and ready to start sending referral emails.

June 1, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight S.

Parker Family Doodles

Referrals make up a large part of our business and before Referral Candy it was a tedious process. Problem now solved, hours of reconcillation done. Referral candy is So Sweet!!

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will surely be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

Onex Shoes

Thank you to Dwight from the ReferralCandy team to helping us out quickly. App works seamlessly with our store. Looking forward to generating sales with our new referral program.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Dwight know! -Bryan B.

Billion Avenue

I would recommend ReferralCandy 100% ! Simple to use, easy to connect and I had an exquisite support on the chatbox with Tom. Thank you for helping me out!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Tomas K.

The S’moo Co

Just joined but the customer support is top notch! I'm excited to use this app. So easy to set up and beautiful right out the gate!!!

May 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! — Derek B.

Gastrobox.dk - Gastrobox IVS - CVR 39901536

Thank you Jon, great service and very quick to help us out! It is a big + that referral candy has that quick and great service

May 27, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Jon know! -Bryan B.

NGX

Great help in customer service from Lorraine and integrates well into our site. Thanks for your help!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Lorraine G.

EasyPainting

Great customer service, thanks Dwight Salagsag. I've never seen a very nice service in the app store

May 27, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight S.

GOAT STORY - Level up your specialty coffee experience

We use this app for getting our referl purchase us and it makes an impact when set correctly. The support of the referral candy is always ready to help with a call and guidelines. JC was very helpful in answering all my questions and explaining the feature. I only wish all the Shopify apps would offer this type of prompt and handy support. Keep up the great work.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. JC will be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

Body Complete Rx

Mardie was very helpful and answered all my questions and more. She provided the instructions that needed to navigate the system.

May 27, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Mardie know! - Bryan B.