Related Blog Posts

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 7, 2020

Works as stated for our blogs. Time will tell if it helps with SEO as that is a main reason we selected this. :)

DynamoMe
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
August 4, 2020

Reach out them but have yet receive a response. It’s been 5+ days. Sad that I cannot even get a response saying we are backed up.

INVI-me, LLC.
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Digital Darts replied August 19, 2020

We are sorry for the delayed response. The app migrated server which also caused support requests to temporarily be overlooked. All is well now.

July 31, 2020

Simple and effective app. I had trouble trying to install the code (fault of my own) but Josh was extremely responsive and helpful. He ended up setting it up for me!

Diva World
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 14, 2020

Simple to use, and works pretty well! Wish it was possible to change color on the CTAs though, but its more than good enough for a free app :D Recommend it!

Kul-Pibu
Norway
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 29, 2020

Most of the time, we just need to add a single and simple function, instead of a combo. For recommending related blogs, this is what I am looking for. Easily install and configure. CSS styling is possible. Great app.

Bling Wind
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 11, 2020

it's what we were looking for, is working really good so far. We made some css styling, but that's expected if you have you own theme.

Tuft & Needle
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 19, 2020

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME UPLOAD BLOG. I REALLY LIKE HOW IT DOES. IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT HAS PICTURE BETTER.

Milemont
China
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
May 6, 2020

I just implemented the app and made the code change. If I had looked at your example it would have been super quick! As it is it took me 10 minutes. Thanks!

Now if you could help me be able to respond to my blog comments I would be thrilled! But I happy with your app!

Cindy Rae Fancher Art
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
April 27, 2020

Added this app to my Store in under 10 minutes and the 'related blog posts' showed under my blog instantly. Very happy with this free app.

Miss Organics
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Edited March 24, 2020

The app didn’t work. They asked for permission to access, but Never login. Sent them multiple emails asking for the updates but didn’t receive response. That’s so bad attitude. It has been about 2 weeks but the issue haven’t been fixed. I’ll update this review if they contact me.

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley