4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for displaying related blog posts, enhancing customer engagement, and boosting SEO. It's praised for increasing blog views, making blogs look professional, and driving traffic to older posts. The app is also noted for converting blog visits into product sales. Merchants commend the support team for their quick and effective assistance. Despite being free, it's recognized for its reliable performance and quality service.

January 10, 2019

I have had no problems with installing or using this app. My issue with it is that the suggested posts are in no way related to the posts that they are being linked to.

I have changed the settings to relate by content, tags, author etc several times, to no avail. It makes no difference.

This app basically suggests the same posts over and over on each blog post - suggested posts that don't actually relate to the posts they are being added to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "Related Blog Posts" app supposed to suggest posts that are actually "related"?

Very disappointed. And from the reviews, I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue. Please fix!!!

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe
Edited December 1, 2020

I use this application to display our blog post and Related Blog Post all on one page and it works. Support is also excellent, Joshua bailed me out of an issue that I was having with my theme and the Related Blog Post app. Digital Darts teamed up with Shopify Tech support and solved this for me with a quickness not expected. Thank you all! Again love this app. mykidsnuk.com/blog/mykidsnuk

MyKidsNuk
July 14, 2018

Very simple to install, displays very nice on the site and very important for internal link-building. Great app!

Fearlessgirlfinancial
December 15, 2019

Very good app! Worked out perfectly for us. Highly recommend it. Wish there were more options for theme styles.

BorderTribe
India
March 19, 2020

I had issues installing the code since I have a custom theme and we couldn't get it to work. I reached out for help and wow!!
Everything is perfect and they set it up for me right away.

I am thrilled.

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula
May 11, 2016

It is a very good app that can increase customer conversion and let them read more blogs on your website. Easy to set up and use!

Gm4 25
Hong Kong SAR
April 13, 2018

As a content-heavy online store, we absolutely love this app. It's quite flexible- you can exclude blog posts from being included to the pool of articles displayed in the related posts section, or you can opt not to have related posts under a certain blog post. Plus, you can do these actions both by tag or specify post ID. Plus, it gets the job done for free!

Elsa Bambi
Türkiye
August 15, 2017

Just installed this app in my store. For once, an app that really is as simple to install and operate as it says on the tin.

Lazyflora
February 10, 2021

Simple et efficace. Affiche tout simplement les autres articles crées sur notre blog ("autres articles qui pourraient vous intéresser") afin que la personne puisse continuer la lecture s'il le souhaite.

T.A DEFENSE
France
March 27, 2016

Our blog is finally getting the traction it deserves because of this app. We're seeing a major spike of readership on our posts because once a visitor finishes one post, they are shown more to choose from. Also, the support team is incredibly responsive. We highly recommend!

Air Tailor