Relocate Address Editor

Relocate Address Editor | Reviews

by Crowd Control

Let customers update their address for unfulfilled orders

The Canadian Shield

Just installed this app after continually running into issues with customers inputting incorrect shipping addresses. 10/10 recommend - this has already made a huge difference. Requires a little bit of coding, but once it's working it saves a ton of manual time updating orders and tracking down shipments.

Sage & Sill

This app should be so much more popular than it is! What an easy way to reduce support emails, and it's free!!

MrMuffin'sTrains

This app has help reduce a lot of contacts. Our website is pre-order based and a lot of orders are old, when it comes down to paying for them the old address is present. Sending a payment request doesn't allow the customer to update the address (which I find odd). However, once they pay for it the order status page has the "address updated" button from this app. Customers are also able to update the address for this open orders via the account page which is a plus! I highly recommend this app for stores that have orders that take longer than a month to fulfill.

Misha & Puff

I'm honestly surprised that this app is free. It works great, Crowd Control's support is awesome and super responsive.. This app is so good it makes me want to see what other apps this company makes just so I can support them. If you need your customers to be able to change their addresses, install this app now.

OPEONGO

Great App! I love simple apps that work well. After running our first pre-order campaign we spend so much time updating peoples addresses. This app put the control into our customers hands and just saves time. Their development team has been easy to get ahold of and very helpful.

Famme

It let's customers change the address of unfulfilled orders as promised Fast response from devs, I think we were one of the first stores to try the app out, and the devs fixed a bug in a few hours.