Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Mikitata

good app for newbee.it's so cool good app for newbee.it's so cool good app for newbee.it's so cool good app for newbee.it's so cool

Artei Nighters

I believe this app is an excellent idea and super helpful! If only more sites had it, the times I've lost hours of browsing the right stuff and adding them to my cart only to lose them accidentally when closing a tab.

Fitocracy

Help user to maintain cart even after changing devices. They no longer need to login via the same device to continue shopping

Mamafiosa

great app to add to his shopify store I higlhly recommand it its so easy to handle and to install please do it quickly

Candy Cases

Well it really does what it says, amazing that it is actually free. Just need to install it then you're set to go, simple as that.

Hooka Rugby Apparel

Increased returning abandoned cart, easy app to use. We just love this app. I would recommend very much.

Om Foods | Organic Matters

This app has not been working and when I've reached out to let them know that it wasn't working and I needed help, I got no response.

Patchnpaws

very helpful, great tool for customers when logging back in when they have abandoned the cart. very happy

Unique Prints Corner

Recommended. I really like that how this app helps customers check out their products from various devices.

Big Boy Collectibles

Great App a must have! easy to install highly recommend, Thank you. https://bigboycollectibles.com