Keep Cart

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Price: Free

Shoppingevestore.com

excellent app I recommender to use it, because you may convert more easier your sells. I'm satisfied to use it.

SoSo Brand Collection

good service and i will definitely use it to bring in sales. thanks the app store made me discover this keep cart.

Vanguard Industries

I have been waiting for an hour and it is still not working... Will be deleting it in another hour. Will change my review if it works... EDIT: Amy reached out to me and helped me, it's working fine now! Good product!
On a side note, I had to uninstall/reinstall the app to have it work. Also, she told me that the "Keep Cart" app isn't integrated with custom themes. Just so you know.

Lancolia

Easy to install and worked right away. The customer has to be signed in to their account for it to work but I guess that is normal? Hope it lasts.

Sounding Stone

When I log out and log back in to the same device and browser, the app pops up a window wanting to know if I want to load a cart from a previous session. If you click ok, it will stack up the cart in essence doubling the cart contents. Confusing and making errors in customer orders. Had to remove it from my store.

G-Spice

Installed the app, and so far i dont see much happening. But based on the other reviews, it looks like it might take a whole for it to work. So will update back.

NinaWigs

Amazing app to use. we definitely recommend them. It free guys a most have kind of app. I have it on both of my stores.

Vape Traders NZ

Just doesn't work, unfortunately. Tried logging in on web browser, then my phone, and the cart doesn't sync across.

Attic Discovery Shop

I didn't want to leave a review like this but if it doesn't work, then what's the point. I wasted time and emails back and forth trying to get the cart to remember it on devices/on my PC but it never remembers anything. I tried what they suggested but no luck. Also the response on emails to resolve this was really slow. I am happy to revert my feedback if they fix this issue and email me about it with an actual resolution. I'm only using a Shopify theme, so it shouldn't be broken like this. For now I will try other apps to see if I get the same result...

Playtoyy

Great app to have as a small but useful tool to increase sales. I will wait and see how well it works.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51