Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Canine & Co

This app worked exactly as advertised & I was not required to write a review before it started working. Simply add app and it starts working immediately. Highly impressed and definitely recommend.

delicate

hope it works! saw a few reviews saying that you need to review the app before actually using it so here we go!

Zprodx

I use this app to make it easy for the customer to have their item in their cart across multiple devices. Awesome!

Wayfaren

Just installed this and am hopeful for increased conversions and less abandoned carts! Is it required for your website to have customers have accounts

seedsonline.co

Great app. downloaded and added to my shopify online store. Looking forward to it boosting our sales on all platform, including mobile desktop and tablet.

Moonlight Dream Boutique

Hoping this works for my store. I've read multiple reviews that said you needed to rate them first so that it works. I find that strange but im giving it a try.

SFD Food

Great app, works like what is says; great part its free. looking forward to trying it longer and see how it the results

Apple Case

I am excited to see how it works. Looking forward for the results. Well, this is my first time using it.

All American Balloons

I am not sure how I feel about being required to leave a review with 100 characters for it to work..

lyntea

I just download~ And Hope it will work~ it is really a helpful and necessary function for me. Thank