Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

SHERATIQUE

This app is so confusing. I wasn't sure if it's actually running or not. I added products to cart just to test it, and I saw nothing. So I deleted it.

Ingenii Sports

I just installed the app and hopefully it works just as described.
Once installed it didn't work from the get go, but I read you need to leave a review first, so let's see if that does the trick

Inkawaii

Testing testing 1, 2, 3.... Crossing my fingers that this app works. Will be trying it out and keep you posted.

Flip Cart 247

Love it. So far so good, Easy to use and is very accurate. I've been using it for few weeks now and I never had any issues yet

All Things Fermented

Just downloaded and was asked to leave a review so here it is! Hope it works as described even if its a free app!

DH LLC

Heard so much about this app and the ability it has to increase the sale on your store. Can't wait to see the results.

frezhbox.com

Will start using this app to see how it goes! I used other free apps but I still see add to carts no being recovered. Hoping for the best!!!

Canine & Co

This app worked exactly as advertised & I was not required to write a review before it started working. Simply add app and it starts working immediately. Highly impressed and definitely recommend.

delicate

hope it works! saw a few reviews saying that you need to review the app before actually using it so here we go!

Zprodx

I use this app to make it easy for the customer to have their item in their cart across multiple devices. Awesome!