Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Male & Chic

Sorry but it doesn't work. Connected with an acompte or without an acompte it's the same. Do I missed something?

Chicharito

thank you for the app. Hope to use this long time aggo. You can have other custumers. Thanks a lot. hh

Electric 87

Installed instantly. Looking forward to seeing if it works like it claims to. All the big name brands have software like this.

Lauren Curry

I just got the app to use in my store. I hope it helps the way it suppose to..will come back to update at a later time.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

GAMESQ8.com

nice but shopify have to do this in the original concept of it. till now after installation doesn't seem to work!!

Line-Topics

good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FBsport

easy to install, helps a lot for store conversion. return customers could find
their products very conveniently. Highly recommended.

Amogue

Doesn't work at all. Don't install it. They don't even reply for the support. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't look into these kind of apps that doesn't work.

Disgusting

Negative rating I would have given if there was any option.

AutoPartsBasket

Easy to install , makes my store easier for customers to return and buy on the second or third visit. !