Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

SOQRAFT

I just started to use it, but it forced to review before using it. I think it disturbs other users as me.

Brighton Distribution Mexico

It's a helpful app! I used it on my website and it workd really good, and the best part is that is a free app.

Evo Fitt

Great app! It could use a few changes, so you can have more options but overall is good. Anyway is of great help.

Tripspioneers رواد الرحلات

Nice app helpful and a real value for each store
Great Tool for keeping products in customer carts

Thanks you

CM fashion leggings

the greatest invention in the human history ever. When first people found fire I bet they weren't happy as much as I am after found out this greatest app.

beautydirects

How can I review before using it.I have nothing to say, I could not use it before review. They want review before i can even use it. I did not enjoy the app yet. The review app does not allow me to do so. You have to wright a book long review before you allow to submit it.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Epitet

good

Fish Myths

Great app, I will use it in the dropshipping endeavor.
I hope it helps me reach more people.Thanks again. I only wish you success.

NailFuel Bar

a colleague told me this was a good app to install, so I did. It runs very seamlessly in the background of the store while the customer shops

For The People Collection

I'm working on improving the conversions on my new shopify store. I'm looking forward to the results.