Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

seedsonline.co

Great app. downloaded and added to my shopify online store. Looking forward to it boosting our sales on all platform, including mobile desktop and tablet.

Moonlight Dream Boutique

Hoping this works for my store. I've read multiple reviews that said you needed to rate them first so that it works. I find that strange but im giving it a try.

SFD Food

Great app, works like what is says; great part its free. looking forward to trying it longer and see how it the results

Apple Case

I am excited to see how it works. Looking forward for the results. Well, this is my first time using it.

All American Balloons

I am not sure how I feel about being required to leave a review with 100 characters for it to work..

lyntea

I just download~ And Hope it will work~ it is really a helpful and necessary function for me. Thank

Our Comfy HQ

Free download! Hope it works as promised. Excited to recover more abandoned carts and improve my sales!

Little Bae Bella

Just downloaded and was asked to leave a review so here it is! Hope it works as described even if its a free app!

Joseline Iga

Works like a charm. Would recommend for easy of shopping. Tested it out to and it is seamless. Thank you

Always4Kiddos