Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Electric 87

Installed instantly. Looking forward to seeing if it works like it claims to. All the big name brands have software like this.

Lauren Curry

I just got the app to use in my store. I hope it helps the way it suppose to..will come back to update at a later time.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

GAMESQ8.com

nice but shopify have to do this in the original concept of it. till now after installation doesn't seem to work!!

Line-Topics

good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FBsport

easy to install, helps a lot for store conversion. return customers could find
their products very conveniently. Highly recommended.

Amogue

Doesn't work at all. Don't install it. They don't even reply for the support. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't look into these kind of apps that doesn't work.

Disgusting

Negative rating I would have given if there was any option.

AutoPartsBasket

Easy to install , makes my store easier for customers to return and buy on the second or third visit. !

La boutique des gothiques

For the moment I installed the application on my shop and after a test I see that did not work, I do not know if it comes from me or not, I will modify the opinion when it will work.

Pinocchio's Pantry

In order the app to work you need to leave a review fist. We will see if it works after this review. must have it if it works