Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

CFitness

excelent app , easy to install and easy to connect with your diferente stores really a great job guys !!!

CHI-CHI NYC

great free app not sure how to gage but the concept makes a lot of sense. its important to keep customers able to connect to their carts

DeltasSkinCare

Great and it's wonderful what an app can do, i highly recommend this app to others as its and necessity in your store (:

S&J Fisheries

wow how easy is this, took seconds to install and its all done already! a must have app for any site - takes seconds

The Vapor Supply

I downloaded this app to save customers time and myself lost sales. It works pretty well and I'm not having issues. But I wish is saved the carts even if I didn't log out from one device to another.

Kisuo Beauty Shop

Es un poco complicada de usar. Es la primera vez que la uso y me parece que no es muy amigable, espero aprender rápido.

AISHAWORDROBE

for the free app i think you need more than 5stars, i being using it since, everything work great thank u

Small Town Girl Online Boutique & more

Just installed! I have heard great things, can't wait to see for myself! Thank you for being awesome!

K5 International Barber Products

I used this app to assist my customers in saving their cart across all their devices. It will save their time and they won't be irritated to add products to their cart again and again. It's awesome. And it's free.

100lowprice

molto buona grazie.................................................................................................