Keeper—Recover Abandoned Carts

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited September 4, 2020

Just installed this and am hopeful for increased conversions and less abandoned carts! Is it required for your website to have customers have accounts

Wayfaren
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
September 4, 2020

Great app. downloaded and added to my shopify online store. Looking forward to it boosting our sales on all platform, including mobile desktop and tablet.

seedsonline.co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 3, 2020

Hoping this works for my store. I've read multiple reviews that said you needed to rate them first so that it works. I find that strange but im giving it a try.

Moonlight Dream Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 2, 2020

Great app, works like what is says; great part its free. looking forward to trying it longer and see how it the results

SFD Food
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 30, 2020

I am excited to see how it works. Looking forward for the results. Well, this is my first time using it.

Apple Case
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 26, 2020

I am not sure how I feel about being required to leave a review with 100 characters for it to work..

All American Balloons
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Edited September 10, 2020

I just download~ And Hope it will work~ it is really a helpful and necessary function for me. Thank

lyntea
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 23, 2020

Free download! Hope it works as promised. Excited to recover more abandoned carts and improve my sales!

Our Comfy HQ
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 22, 2020

Just downloaded and was asked to leave a review so here it is! Hope it works as described even if its a free app!

Little Bae Bella
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
August 21, 2020

Works like a charm. Would recommend for easy of shopping. Tested it out to and it is seamless. Thank you

Joseline Iga