Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

unikdealshop

it s really help. its increase abondonned cart recovery by pushing customers to complete there purchase

Trim Buddies LLC

Super handy app and a must-have for any store. Having the customer alerted to their old cart and having the option to go straight to it, we see many of our customers use this with NO complaints.

Fashionista Shop

I have used this app and it is awesome. Easy and fast installation. Can not wait to see what value this app will add to my store

Moon Goddess Gifts

This is a wonderful free app for customers to be able to access items saved in their cart across multiple devices. I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

latiendademoda

De momento le doy 4 estrellas si veo que funciona bien le dare 5 a futuro. Espero que me ayude a ganar mucho dinero y pueda comprarme una villa en el caribe

Rzagna

thanks dfor im very greetfull for that product so i hope it workls nicely during this period pleasiere

Clique

It's free and easy to install. So far, so good.

Rainflower

I use this app and i like, i recommend all of you to use this app.

Diadani

Have to use long term to review in more details but I need a app that can log in on all devices.. can't wait

zhnng

it would be nice if you would allow me to install the app and see how it works before you require that I review your product. I hope that it works better than the first impression your pop up has left with me.