Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Velmacraftsworld

Just Installed, Let's See, hope for better result.

Ciensales

so in my store i created an account just to test out apps and things i have there, but today something weird happened with this app, so i had an item on my cart page but when i removed the item and there was nothing in the cart page after, the application keeped on sending me back to the cart page with the same item without me clicking on anything else over and over and over again, I mean it got annoying to the point i had to delete the application. Would love if i can get reached by one of the developers to work out this problem.

Savethehoneybeesusa

Why do you advertise Free...and no Hidden costs but then upon download its states that this is a Trial version. Poor

Karibo Shop

:D Sooo happy! It's a great app! It helps increase sales through multiple devices. Practically, if my customer sits in front of the laptop and than goes to his or her tablet, the cart is updated. The customer does not need to go through the Catalog all over again. The App does not give immediate sales results, but it sure helps provide to the customer an awsome shopping experience.

Corium State

Great, good jog guys, thanks for all.

My Shopping Addiction Co

I Love the features of this app!! and it is completely FREE!!!

Shop Cfa

Seems great! We'll see how it goes

Xavie E Boutique

Downloaded fast and easy. So far, so good.

Swirlzbranding

I just downloaded the app. But it seems like a win win. We shall see how it goes.

Diamonds Gloss

Great app for abandoned carts for my store http://www.diamondsandglossaustralia.com