Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Aussie Sales

Rubbish app does not work at all. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting and still doesn't work whatsoever. This app is a complete waste of time

Discount Tackle

Installed and it didn't work. It's only supposed to do one thing, and that thing it did not do. I suspect it has to do with secure cookies. Anyway, there's an equivalent paid one and that one does work.

MyCutesi

I have not used this app but it is required to provide a review before using it. I will update review once I actually get to use this app.

Feed "A" Deed

it would be nice if you would allow me to install the app and see how it works before you require that I review your product. I hope that it works better than the first impression your pop up has left with me.

Exceed Brand | SHOP

Download App. Did not work!

While logged into my acc, I added an item to a cart. Then logged into acc on mobile and the cart was empty. App currently DOES NOT work.

Tranquila

I Installed it and it doesn't work ...
I removed it immediately, it is useless, I wasted my time...

Littlestarplans

I uninstalled the app but the code is still remains in my theme. The app still pops up every few seconds every pages. Pretty annoying.

Wireless Floor

Bad app, we should use te at all, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad app

Proximity Vape

When this app is active it shows cart as unsecured checkout, removed the app and checkout now shows as secure

Allparts Music

Unfortunately this app doesn't work on our store, and can't get a response from the developer. *shrug*

Previous 1 3