Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Attic Discovery Shop

I didn't want to leave a review like this but if it doesn't work, then what's the point. I wasted time and emails back and forth trying to get the cart to remember it on devices/on my PC but it never remembers anything. I tried what they suggested but no luck. Also the response on emails to resolve this was really slow. I am happy to revert my feedback if they fix this issue and email me about it with an actual resolution. I'm only using a Shopify theme, so it shouldn't be broken like this. For now I will try other apps to see if I get the same result...

Pro Play Shop

At this point, it's not working. Not sync between devices like if i'm buying in my computer and then i logged in my smartphone, Don't show me the cart

SpineCare Engineer

does not work, keep asking on same phone to stack the cart, doesn't work on pc at all, this app has no use

REEFTIDE

The app unfortunately doesn't function :( I was really excited about this and after installing it literally nothing happened. I tested it on multiple devices

KYND LIFESTYLE

It didn't work for my store, so I deleted it. Not sure what went wrong. I noticed all the latest reviews say more or less that the app doesn't work.

PorfirioShop

Please help me, I already deleted this app from my store, but the app's cart keeps showing up, please someone help me I really delete the app but the app's cart keeps showing up in my store

beautydirects

How can I review before using it.I have nothing to say, I could not use it before review. They want review before i can even use it. I did not enjoy the app yet. The review app does not allow me to do so. You have to wright a book long review before you allow to submit it.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Male & Chic

Sorry but it doesn't work. Connected with an acompte or without an acompte it's the same. Do I missed something?

Amogue

Doesn't work at all. Don't install it. They don't even reply for the support. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't look into these kind of apps that doesn't work.

Disgusting

Negative rating I would have given if there was any option.

Aussie Sales

Rubbish app does not work at all. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting and still doesn't work whatsoever. This app is a complete waste of time

Previous 1 3 4