Keeper—Recover Abandoned Carts

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Price: Free

keeper-image-showing-product-functionality

GoofyShop.in

Location India

.........................................................................................................................................................

Vape Traders NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Just doesn't work, unfortunately. Tried logging in on web browser, then my phone, and the cart doesn't sync across.

Attic Discovery Shop

I didn't want to leave a review like this but if it doesn't work, then what's the point. I wasted time and emails back and forth trying to get the cart to remember it on devices/on my PC but it never remembers anything. I tried what they suggested but no luck. Also the response on emails to resolve this was really slow. I am happy to revert my feedback if they fix this issue and email me about it with an actual resolution. I'm only using a Shopify theme, so it shouldn't be broken like this. For now I will try other apps to see if I get the same result...

Pro Play Shop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 7 minutes

At this point, it's not working. Not sync between devices like if i'm buying in my computer and then i logged in my smartphone, Don't show me the cart

SpineCare Engineer

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

does not work, keep asking on same phone to stack the cart, doesn't work on pc at all, this app has no use

REEFTIDE

Time spent using app 9 minutes

The app unfortunately doesn't function :( I was really excited about this and after installing it literally nothing happened. I tested it on multiple devices

KYND LIFESTYLE

Location Poland
Time spent using app 7 minutes

It didn't work for my store, so I deleted it. Not sure what went wrong. I noticed all the latest reviews say more or less that the app doesn't work.

PorfirioShop

Location Namibia

Please help me, I already deleted this app from my store, but the app's cart keeps showing up, please someone help me I really delete the app but the app's cart keeps showing up in my store

beautydirects

Time spent using app 7 minutes

How can I review before using it.I have nothing to say, I could not use it before review. They want review before i can even use it. I did not enjoy the app yet. The review app does not allow me to do so. You have to wright a book long review before you allow to submit it.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Male & Chic

Location France

Sorry but it doesn't work. Connected with an acompte or without an acompte it's the same. Do I missed something?

Previous 1 3 4