Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

AvafinaPet

Testing this app out, fingers crossed that it will help us with saving carts across devices!! I'm really hopeful based on the reviews

Fantasias Miguel Navidad

Hope it works, not a fan of reviewing without being able to use it, but lets what happens! If it works is the best app ever

DEV Fantasias Miguel

Doesn't work, but the comments say that I need to leave a review, so here we are, hope it works, if it works

Awe So Happy

I just installed the app and hopefully, it works just as described.
Once installed it didn't work from the get-go, but I read you need to leave a review first, so let's see if that does the trick.

CITE MOI

J'ai tellement entendu parler de cette application et de sa capacité à augmenter les ventes dans votre magasin. J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.

Euphoric Sun

I really hope this works well, I haven't tried it myself but heard great things about it from other's reviews

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

Technically yes, this app does sync your customers' carts. However, it doesn't sync custom line item properties, and it doesn't sync cart attributes. If you're fine with that, go ahead and use this app and be happy that you're getting the app for free.

Infinity Goods: Zero Waste Grocery Delivery

I used this app to help carts stay alive longer. I really hope it works so that customers don't lose their carts

delicate

hope it works! saw a few reviews saying that you need to review the app before actually using it so here we go!

Wayfaren

Just installed this and am hopeful for increased conversions and less abandoned carts! Is it required for your website to have customers have accounts

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7