Report Pundit

Build custom or premade reports and integrate with many apps

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tip Top Holiday Shop

The BEST customer service. I chatted with John and he worked on my custom report until it was exactly the way I wanted it. Excellent service and a great app too! I look forward to working with this company from now on!

MUJI

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have explored various reporting apps for Shopify and so far this app seems to be the most flexible and customizable. It looks pretty intuitive and the customer support provided by Reuben and John were great.

Scent Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great app! Does exactly what we are after and more. Keen to delve into the other features and see what else we can utilize to our success.

Pandemonium Books & Games

The report creation is very very good. I confess that the report creation function is counter-intuitive and beyond me, BUT I can simply ask support for any type of report, and they will whip it up in minutes. For instance, I wanted a report of product sales over the last 7 days, 30 days, and 90 days, and BOOM done! Once the report is created, it's easy to add filters and such.

Feather and Bone Butchery

Location Australia

It's a good app with pretty much any variation you need and the support is very good - helpful and effective. Recommended.

Montreal Fitness

The number of reports you can create is infinite with this app, simple and easy to use. If you have any question, if you want to create a custom report, the customer support is awesome.

SeriouslySensual

I was really impressed with these guys when i needed a bespoke report for my accounts. They didn't stop working with me until we got it right! Now my accounts take a fraction of the time to produce. Highly recommend!

Kanopi by Armstrong

Very good support from the ReportPundit. the support did an excellent job in resolving the issues we were experiencing.
This app is super easy to use, and whenever I can't create exactly the report I want, support finishes it up for me. Sometimes a field isn't easily accessible, or the formatting is off. Whatever it might be, they're able to help me get what I need.

Down Right Merch

We had been using their Data Export app for a while, after checking out Report Pundit, we decided to switch over. They were able to connect our multiple Shopify accounts so that I can now pull reports across all of our stores. This feature alone is huge for us. This process use to take a full day, and can now be pulled in a matter of minutes. I can manipulate the data in real time and the user interface is clean and simple to understand. The support behind this product (and the other eStore Automate apps) is top notch. Reuben, Gabriel, and everyone else that I have had the pleasure of interacting with have been polite, informative, and quick to address any questions and concerns.

SKANDIUM

A sincere 5 stars - Pundit & the team punches well over their weight (and cost) - all thumbs up from the team at Skandium!