Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TSY Music /TSY Beats

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The support team is amazing! I emailed them many times while I was setting everything and they replied almost immediately. I can recommend this service for sure. Thank you.

Rabbit & Rose Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My favorite thing about this app is the Live chat, and that if I don't see a report that meets my needs, they quickly make it for me and add to my reports! It's worth the money to me to have a live person available to chat with create something that meets my current needs!

ST Online, Inc

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service and love the ability to have custom detailed reports for our sales team to work from!

HolyHealth

Location Germany

Great and prompt support ! The already given reports can be adjusted quite easily, if there are questions, you get support very fast. Can recommend !

Mind Lab Pro®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very happy with this app. Rows of data perfect for any marketing analyst.
Support is great too! Highly recommend!

Caddis Wholesale

Great, highly configurable app and really good help from the support team. I would highly recommend it for anyone.

Granville Island Delivery Co.

This app has been excellent so far. It has made reporting very easy for us, and the customer support is responsive and very helpful.

All-Star Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Report Pundit app has been really helpful with our business's reporting needs. The customer support staff has also been extremely attentive to our requests and timely with their responses. This app, so far, has been capable of everything we need it for, and our hope is it will continue to provide data that is instrumental in making business decisions. My only caveat is I wish this app was just a part of upgrading to Shopify Plus, because it really offers pro analytics.

Runderwear™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Report Pundit lets you get deep into the data that Shopify's standard reporting makes it challenging to reach. The flexibility to use their support team to help and create custom reports is an amazing feature and has been a life saver on numerous occasions for us.

Home With Hechart

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is great! It gives you all of the information that you need from your shopify store! I highly recommend.