Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

THE KRIPT

this app is amazing and lets you customize reports more than what can shopify show you. and their customer service is excellent.

Urban Layce

I used this app for the backbone of boutique. This app is also brilliant for businesses like pop-up shops or businesses that sell items for vendors within their store. I searched long hours and days to find an app that would report products sold by each vendor, the taxes, transaction fees, and product name. This app does just that and more. Shopify does not have this feature on any of their advance plans yet. I actually spoke with tech support who stated they would speak to the creators to add this feature. I thought I was out of luck and would have to wait until this add-on became available, but then I stumbled across this app. Let me tell you another plus, customer service is 24/7 and they create your reports and also teach you how to do it them. John is the best, he made a video to teach me the steps. I love this app so much, and I am thankful to have found it. I am able to print these reports for my vendors while providing accurate payouts that they can easily read. It's a win for me!

Twinings North America

This app saves me time and allows us to be proactive with our reporting needs. Such a huge help to get live support when developing reports. Would highly recommend to any shopify stores.

FoodEvolution

Location Romania

Amazing app, it solved us a lot of problems :) Ruben and the squad are amazing on customer service! Keep up the good work!

The Avett Brothers Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've tried a few reporting apps and this really is the easiest to use while also allowing us to create custom reports for just about everything. Their support is great and fast.

ketolibriyum

Awesome help - easy to use reporting. Would recommend to anyone! Support is quick and responsive and helped solve any questions without much back and fourth.

HANRO

Hands down the best reporting app on Shopify - love it! The support is second to none, helpful and responsive.

Everytopbrand.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

very decent app helpful support you should get it if you are looking to get well-detailed reports for your store,
plus very fast reply from the support and full good assistant

DGN-Kilters

Awesome..Awesome..Awesome App. Awesome Support. Fastest as ever and wish had it since before. Keep it up Report Pundit App. I love the support as it saves the time.

Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section Shop

Location Australia

Good support in getting me started. Am in early stages of using it but it looks very promising. In only 10min time I did my first report. It will be great and insightful using this app.