Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pandemonium Books & Games

The report creation is very very good. I confess that the report creation function is counter-intuitive and beyond me, BUT I can simply ask support for any type of report, and they will whip it up in minutes. For instance, I wanted a report of product sales over the last 7 days, 30 days, and 90 days, and BOOM done! Once the report is created, it's easy to add filters and such.

Feather and Bone Butchery

Location Australia

It's a good app with pretty much any variation you need and the support is very good - helpful and effective. Recommended.

Montreal Fitness

The number of reports you can create is infinite with this app, simple and easy to use. If you have any question, if you want to create a custom report, the customer support is awesome.

SeriouslySensual

I was really impressed with these guys when i needed a bespoke report for my accounts. They didn't stop working with me until we got it right! Now my accounts take a fraction of the time to produce. Highly recommend!

Kanopi by Armstrong

Very good support from the ReportPundit. the support did an excellent job in resolving the issues we were experiencing.
This app is super easy to use, and whenever I can't create exactly the report I want, support finishes it up for me. Sometimes a field isn't easily accessible, or the formatting is off. Whatever it might be, they're able to help me get what I need.

Down Right Merch

We had been using their Data Export app for a while, after checking out Report Pundit, we decided to switch over. They were able to connect our multiple Shopify accounts so that I can now pull reports across all of our stores. This feature alone is huge for us. This process use to take a full day, and can now be pulled in a matter of minutes. I can manipulate the data in real time and the user interface is clean and simple to understand. The support behind this product (and the other eStore Automate apps) is top notch. Reuben, Gabriel, and everyone else that I have had the pleasure of interacting with have been polite, informative, and quick to address any questions and concerns.

SKANDIUM

A sincere 5 stars - Pundit & the team punches well over their weight (and cost) - all thumbs up from the team at Skandium!

La Bottega della Nonna

This App is super but most importantly the support is excellent. They help you solve all your report needs by creating new reports in real time for you.

P448

Report Pundit created an automated sales report for us in a day. This will help to ensure accuracy and will save us valuable time. Great customer service!

Geek Grind Coffee

This is the first review I have written after using Shopify apps for years. Simply said this software is awesome and powerful. Really it is a must-have. Most important the customer service is fantastic. Often via chat, they will help run the report for you in real-time! Amazing software and service!