Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mulburry Street Products

This app was actually suggested by a Customer Support person from Shopify. I was AMAZED at the level of customer support they gave to us. Even during the free trial period. We wanted to create a really complex report - combining information that is usually not needed. They were fantastic.

May 16, 2022

Thanks for the lovely review, really glad we could be of service and get you the data you were looking for :)

Champ Dog Gear

George has helped me make my report exactly what I need! Such a relief and saving me so much time! Great app.

May 5, 2022

Excellent, glad we could be of help and get you the data that you needed :)

The Mamahood

Excellent app. Excellent customer service too - i needed help today and the developer went above and beyond.

May 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review, always appreciate good feedback from our customers! Happy we could help you out :)

Fine Bedding Company

Report Toaster is our chosen source for reporting on the data in Shopify. Once you have used it you will never go back to the in-built Shopify reports. It is very flexible in building the data structure you require and you can save pre-defined reports to save you time. In addition the support is 5* , highly recommended

April 26, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, really happy those reports are working out for you :)

Pistols and Pearls Boutique

This app has been so valuable for me in determining at a glance how my business is performing. It covers every aspect of the necessary information as to inform me of the “health” of my business. It has also allowed me to eliminate several other apps which has saved me a lot of money on app subscriptions. I was even able to get sales tax reports which allowed me to eliminate Tax Jar. My favorite part of this app is the amazing customer service provided! I highly recommend using this app!

April 20, 2022

Glad to hear we could really help you out and thank you for the great review! :D

Tennessee Grass Fed

I am so glad I found Report Toaster. There are so many prebuilt reports that can easily be filtered and saved. I've scheduled all the needed reports so I don't have to go into the app to retrieve the information. Chat Support was fast and knowledgeable.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review, happy we could be of assistance! :)

TECH-LIFE

Report toaster is awesome, and their support team is really helpful and always goes way beyond any other app support team i have used in the past. if you haven't used it yet, you definitely should.

April 1, 2022

Fantastic, so glad we could help you out! Thanks for the nice review :D

Project Playroom

Looks like a great app with all the reports you could want. Super customer service. Answered my questions fast and to the point. App is easy to navigate.

March 30, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, glad we could help and welcome aboard! :D

nordfolk.dk

Only used the app for a few days - but very impressed. It does exactly what it says on the tin! Support very responsive and most helpful. Live support on US east coast time. I'd highly recommend the app.

March 28, 2022

Excellent, so glad we could help you out! Thanks for the nice review :)

Nectaro

New to the app, however it seems pretty easy to use and the customer service is very friendly and helpful. The report I needed was done in few minutes also with the explanation how they did it so I can do something similar by myself next time. They also have a free plan for smaller stores that do not need as many reports. Just like us at the moment. Worth trying

March 11, 2022

Thank you for the nice review, we're glad we could help get you started out and already up and running with some great reports :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11