Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ann Hand

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I added this app today and asked for some help in Chat. I was overwhelmed by help I received. I now have several report formats I can send to the owner for daily or weekly sales updates (including customer info. Thanks Report Toaster!!

September 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, and glad we could be of help!

Flight Coffee

Location New Zealand

This app is incredibly versatile and user friendly; within minutes, I was able to pull out exactly what I needed to get a better understanding of requirements of my dispatch team. The helpdesk understood my needs and created several custom reports for me in minutes. Would recommend.

September 20, 2021

Thanks so much, really happy we could help you out! :)

Lonely Kids Club

Location Australia

Really game changing reporting software with incredible support. Highly recommend! Also appreciate how customisable it is to suit needs. We use it to track vendor sales. All in all great experience.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, glad we could help!

Resealable Pouch

I was looking for ways to see my sales by tags. This app does this job and much more. Support was very helpful as well.

September 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Glad that you found what you needed and we are ALWAYS here to help.

St Elise BAZAAR

Time spent using app About 1 month

The service is outstanding- always helpful, always available. George in particular was so efficient and knowledgeable- highly recommend!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad this was helpful for you and that you had a great experience working together with our support team. Feel to reach out to us anytime if you need any further help.

The Lynnette Bonner Bookstore

These guys are AMAZING. I needed a specific state tax report. I told George in chat what I needed and he created the report for me while I waited. And it's exactly what I needed. Super happy with Report Toaster. Can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you for creating such a great and helpful app!

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're really glad this is working well for you and that you got everything you needed.

Bornchasermafia

Time spent using app 1 day

Don't know why I didn't use this app sooner.
Great for knowing what sizes to keep restocking and how much/

September 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy that you find the app useful. Please never hesitate to provide feedback to us.

The Mercantile

This app solved all of my reporting problems that Shopify didn't have. They are crazy fast with their support, create reports specific to what you need. I have never been happier with an app EVER!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are always happy to help - thanks for being a great customer.

BeatsWorld

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great cloud base software and fast service by sam and solved our problem...................................

September 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad we could solve your issue - always happy to help our customers.

knitbrooks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am SO happy and relieved that I stumbled across this app. I've been looking for something that will allow me to export my order data from another third party app (as third party variant option data isn't included in regular Shopify order reports), and Report Toaster is PERFECT. This app gives me all the order data I need, in a fully customizable spreadsheet. I can't say enough good things about George, who responded to my initial inquiry almost immediately, and walked me through the app setup step by step so I found and set up exactly what I needed for my shop. This app is a total lifesaver!

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review - we're always happy to help our customers!