Report Toaster

Custom reports on analytics, financial, profit, export orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Northglenn MTNMAN

I purchased a new point of sale system and it wasnt giving me the reports I needed. But Report Toaster has given me everything I ask for and they are so fast! Absolutely love it!

August 3, 2021

We are happy to help! Thanks for using our app and for helping make it better.

Butchers Baits

Sam is amazing!!! I needed a report app that included the cost I am paying for the shipping in Shopify and they took the time to get this option added for me. I only needed specific details for a report and Sam also took the time to create this custom report for me so I didn't have to figure out how. What an amazing app and support team. Highly recommend as they will help you get any report you need as long as they can access that data on your site.

August 2, 2021

Thanks Gary! It's been a pleasure helping you - we appreciate all the great feedback. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything else.

By Fogstrup

Amazing app, it shows us a lot of the information we have so far managed in Excel by hand. Support is great as well.
I'm sure this will be one of the most popular apps in Shopify soon.

August 2, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the great feedback you gave us on the app. We will be better son because of it.

Living Green Decor

I have tried a few Apps to produce a summary report of profitability by order over the past 12 months without success, within 30 minutes of installing Report Toaster I had a custom report that gives me exactly what I was after

August 2, 2021

What took you so long :-) ? Thanks so much for using our app. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Art of Tangmo

This is an amazing app to keep track of sales! You can customize which columns you would like to see in your reports and it gives you every detail about an order in one place. Huge time saver.

July 31, 2021

We are so glad that you like our app! Always feel free to let us know if we can help in any way. We are always trying to get better!

Samia Med Pharmacy

Thanks for the stellar support- very quick and responsive. App already has a lot of useful features, but support team is quite open for ad hoc requests. thank you, Sam

July 25, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and for using our app! We are always excited to help our users and hear what they need.

DAFU HONG KONG

I used this app to understanding our sales report better. The apps is very useful, the customer service is responsive. And customized reports are available. I strongly recommend.

July 23, 2021

Thanks so much for using our app! We are always glad to help with any reporting needs.

Yards Store

Great functionality and extensive choice of fields to export and when something wasn't available the team managed to sort it really fast and effectively! Really pleased with the whole experience!

July 19, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and glad you like our app. We are always glad to help!

Capstore.dk

I use this app to help me get better overview of many things including best selling items compared to current stock level. The support is amazing and the app is really user friendly. I can highly recommend it.

July 9, 2021

Always happy to help. Thanks for your support!

The Soft Brick Company

Superb app. Easy to understand interface and allows for in depth manipulation of the data through filters. Creation of a custom report was no trouble for the support chat and their help and input was quick and efficient. Definitely an app to watch as they roll out new features!

June 30, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback and for the review! We are always glad to listen and help.