Etsy Reviews by Reputon

Import Etsy reviews. Embed testimonials & rating badge widget.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

BRe-Art Schmuck

Location Germany

Bisher sehe ich keine Bewertungen aus Etsy auf meiner Shop Seite. Reputon angeschrieben und keine Antwort auf dem Problem erhalten. * Nachtrag Nach anfänglichen Schwierigkeiten wurde mir dann geholfen und wir konnten das Problem finden und beseitigen. Jetzt läuft die App einwandfrei.

July 1, 2022

Dear Sir,

We are very sorry you have had a bad experience with our app.

Unfortunately, we didn't receive any email from you.

Could you provide any extra details to info@reputon.com

Thank you.

Shroomability

I would have to say this is one of my favorite apps. Being able to display our Etsy reviews on our Shopify website helps build confidence in our brand until we establish our own site reviews.

June 30, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email at info@reputon.com

Crow & Arrow Creative

Really happy with this app. It’s very clean and very simple to use. Had an issue with the display of reviews, and support got back to me quickly and updated the app to solve my problem! Very pleased, it’s exactly what I wanted.

June 27, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback and we were happy to help you!

Summerween Cover

Location Indonesia

Great Apps, Work Perfectly on our Website. Suuupppeeeerr Excited to see our Review on Etsy to Show in Our Website

June 22, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review! Your feedback is important for us!

Beau’s Little Bakery

Really easy to set up and use. Installed Etsy shop reviews incredibly quickly. Good choice of display options.

June 14, 2022

Folk N Funky

Very Easy, I am happy with it.
I do reccommend it for Etsy sellers to build trust and show your business length

June 14, 2022

Myriad Melodies

An easy to use and affordable app with automatic import of reviews.. And excellent customer service!

June 13, 2022

clawfootproductions

Trying out hopefully it works! So i can not give a reivew of how it actually works due to it being to early to tell.

June 13, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your support.

ARIA STOP

My new shopify need reviews which was given in Etsy. This is very importatant for our customer to trust us before they buy

June 12, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your support.

Trendy MCM Home

Easy to set up and I have been in need of a solution that will make customers comfortable buying from my website, with all the scams out there. I have been selling on Etsy and Ebay for years and would like to drive that business to my website and cut out the high fees! Perfect solution! Thank you!

June 9, 2022