4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import and automatically update reviews from Etsy, enhancing customer trust and saving time. It's praised for its ease of installation, use, and its professional review display. The responsive and helpful customer support is also a plus. Despite its affordability, some merchants desire more customization options and product-specific reviews.

Edited January 31, 2024

I've been using the app for quite a while, but found that there is no way to customize the view or markup where I need it. The video shows how to do it, but I don't have this function. So unfortunately I have to uninstall it.

Update: Thank you very much for the quick support, everything works now.

California Wallpaper
Over 1 year using the app
Reputon replied January 30, 2024

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. Our support team has reached out to discuss and resolve the issues you've encountered. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.

February 2, 2024

A great app for starter stores migrating from another platform. Customers can see the same products being reviewed in real time, so there are no questions about the legitimacy of your professional conduct.

NewVibeDesigns
11 months using the app
Reputon replied February 5, 2024

Fantastic to hear that our app has been a great fit for your store! The transparency with real-time product reviews is a powerful touch. If there's anything more you'd like to see or any questions, feel free to reach out. Cheers to more reviews!

January 1, 2024

A great way to integrate reviews from Etsy to my Shopify store! It gives customers more confidence in ordering from my website.

Badge Whimsy
Over 1 year using the app
Reputon replied January 3, 2024

Fantastic to hear it's boosting your customer confidence! If there's anything more you'd like to enhance or if you have further questions, feel free to let us know.

January 5, 2024

The app works just fine but I wish there were easier options to customize the look of it without going into editing the code.

Frolic Creations
9 days using the app
Reputon replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're continuously working on improving the app, and your input is valuable. We'll explore options to make customization more user-friendly. If you have any specific suggestions or need assistance, feel free to let us know. Your experience matters to us!

January 13, 2024

it has been great. Easy install. I've been using it for over a year and it works just like it says.

Hella Good Shop
12 months using the app
Reputon replied January 22, 2024

We're delighted to hear that you've had a great experience with our app over the past year! Your satisfaction and positive feedback mean a lot to us. If there's anything specific you love about it or if you have any suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear. Thank you for being a valued customer, and here's to many more successful years ahead!

January 3, 2024

This app is so much fun to use and was easy to set up and style. I love having my Etsy shop reviews display on my site.

Notebookily
13 days using the app
Reputon replied January 5, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback! Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com.

November 28, 2023

Love this app, it features my Etsy reviews on my Shopify website. These reviews help provide trust and customer validity to my Shopify store.

Melanated Culture Club
8 days using the app
Reputon replied November 30, 2023

Thrilled to hear our app is boosting your store's credibility with Etsy reviews! Thanks for choosing us to enhance your business. If you have any suggestions, we're all ears at info@reputon.com

November 3, 2023

I searched tons of apps and they were all sooo confusing until I found this one. Really easy to use and very happy with this app! thank you

Fareful Farms Llc
About 1 month using the app
Reputon replied November 5, 2023

We're thrilled you found our app user-friendly! If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your kind words!

January 4, 2024

Absolutely the best!!!! and definitely affordable

Baking Treasures Bake Shop
8 months using the app
Reputon replied January 10, 2024

Wow! Eight months of being the best—that's fantastic to hear! If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything specific you need, feel free to share. We appreciate your ongoing support!

January 7, 2024

So far so good!

Naturally Unique Boutique by Cosio Jewels
11 months using the app
Reputon replied January 10, 2024

Great to hear! If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Wishing you continued success with the app!