Reputon Facebook Reviews

Built for Shopify

Reviews (62)

4.8
April 29, 2024

Excellent. Does exactly what it says it will do!

The KW Creatives
10 months using the app
March 29, 2024

"I had a fantastic experience shopping at this local boutique! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the store had a wide selection of unique items. I found exactly what I was looking for, and I will definitely be returning in the future."

Ayat Store
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
May 13, 2024

I love this app. So easy to setup on my website for my customers Facebook reviews. I will continue using it forever! I highly recommend using it.

Vicious Jewelry
3 days using the app
April 27, 2024

Just installed it on my shopify store and so far seems good and hope it stays that way. Easy to configure on my website and within less than 1 minute my Facebook page reviews were on my website.

Vicious Jewelry
About 22 hours using the app
March 5, 2024

Easy setup, easy to implement very happy with the 7 day trial period. Will be back to install this app as part of our toolkit :)

Spiral Twelve
6 days using the app
January 22, 2024

They're a great way to showcase positive feedback from customers on Facebook page. It's important to have a good reputation online, and Reputon can help manage and display your reviews effectively.

ChaudharyLoft.ae
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
Reputon replied January 25, 2024

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the app! We're delighted to play a role in your efforts to build and uphold a positive online reputation. Should you have more insights to share or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you in shining online!

January 26, 2024

Clean looking and very easy to use.

Premier Laser Engraving
9 months using the app
Reputon replied January 30, 2024

Thanks a bunch! We're glad you find it clean-looking and easy to use. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

March 25, 2024

Easy to use and connect my reviews from my facebook page.

Sj Home Scents
14 minutes using the app
July 29, 2023

I am having trouble setting this app up. It says Facebook refuses to connect. Can someone help me please? I used this app before and had no problems now I cant even install it.
I also disconnected Facebook and reconnected it to the app and it still did not work.

Carma's Boutique LLC
9 months using the app
Reputon replied July 31, 2023

We apologize for the temporary inconveniences. Our support team has already contacted you to solve all the issues as soon as possible.

March 3, 2024

Great, this app works the best

Nonna Gallery
Israel
21 minutes using the app
Reputon replied March 5, 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review and your kind words ⭐ If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@reputon.com