4.7
August 21, 2023

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

The Real Deal.
30 days using the app
August 7, 2023

I have no experience but it sounds very good and I hope it will improve the overall performance of my business.

pullindeep
About 1 month using the app
Reputon replied August 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are always around if you need help, just send us an email at info@reputon.com.

March 13, 2021

This app works great and I would recommend it! It has helped our store gain credibility and we really enjoy seeing all the positive feedback!

Rags To Roosters
Almost 3 years using the app
January 30, 2021

Does what is advertised and was super easy to install. Multiple display options for professional looking reviews. Will definitely be trying out the companion mailer!

Sysnex Systems
Almost 3 years using the app
October 3, 2023

This has to be the simplest task to do on Shopify .
I am by no means tech savvy yet this was simple to implement .

John .
Luxury Interiors , Ireland .

Luxury Interiors
Ireland
23 minutes using the app
Reputon replied October 9, 2023

Dear John, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com

Edited May 3, 2021

Why not bundle commonly used review apps to save some money? Also why not integrate reviews into one banner, so it does not take up so much visual space?

The Living Seed Company LLC
Almost 2 years using the app
September 11, 2021

I love this app. It has really helped out my online store. I would recommend anyone who has an online e-commerce business to download this app.

Khari Clothing
Reputon replied September 13, 2021

Thank you for your 5* review! We appreciate your support!

June 24, 2022

Really easy to install with no coding required! Like the way you can design how it looks on your website. All in all an excellent app.

Daisy Tree Boutique
Reputon replied June 26, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback.

Edited November 3, 2022

It's amazing to see the feedback from my FB page just land up on my website. Great at helping me build my business and as a new business this is so invaluable. Thank you.

KW Creatives
Reputon replied October 2, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

Edited November 17, 2022

One of the best apps I've ever used on Shopify. Very straightforward to use, great simplified ways of adding various displays, slider with ratings and reviewers image and name, badges with stars and amount of reviews. I simply love this app, great job Reputon

Art Therapy Online Courses
Reputon replied November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to know you're having a great experience with our app.