Request a Quote

Request a Quote

$14.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 14, 2021

Great team. Great support. Very knowledgeable! Highly recommended to do business with them. Helps us be efficient!

Ace Gifts Plus
Time spent using app: About 5 years
March 3, 2021

Superb customer service. They replied super fast and help me immediatly with the set up. Also they explained how it works in a very clear and easy way. Very happy!

CI Talsa
Colombia
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited February 17, 2021

Works great! Our theme was complex so needed install from developer but fast response and action. Adding settings to enable/disable in Collections page would be ideal.

Advance Safety Equipment
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 15, 2020

I reached my goal in terms of checkout flexibility with this app. Support was very responsive and helpfull.

One Off Edition
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 8, 2020

I like the app and the people are really helpful.

Recommended under the scope they offer.

Thanks for the support

tiendachinabit
Peru
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 2, 2020

Our new company website just went LIVE this past week and so far I am very pleased with SolverCircle's Request for Quote app. The trial period was very helpful in determining if this was the RFQ app for us. They have been extremely responsive and willing to come up solutions to some of the issues I had (no country field in basic version, added counter and icon to direct customer to RFQ tab). We had to upgrade to the next level in order to customize for our needs which meant a higher monthly expense. It was worth it though. They have been very nice to deal with also.

Quality Lab Accessories
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 30, 2020

Hands down the most responsive support of any app I have tried for quoting. Within less than one business day we were completely setup and configured with appearance matching our theme right out of the gate with no weird formatting issues to resolve or anything looking out of place. Seems to work well on the backend but we haven't used it enough to be thorough in that regard yet. On the surface it appears to do everything we want within a workflow that meshes well with what we have in place already.

Revolve LED
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 12, 2020

This is worth of 5 star. ... Excellent customer service.. App works pretty smooth. Overall, im very satisfied.. Thank you!

tradepify
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 30, 2020

I love everything about this easy to use Request a Quote product. And the support has been top class. Happy to recommend this application.

Pet Portraits Now
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 30, 2020

Great app with GREAT customer service. The app does what it says and it does it easily. I only needed support once in the last year and they had my issue resolved within an hour of sending the first email.

W.T. Hight Company, Inc.