Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by SolverCircle

Let customers make wishlist of products and request quote

tradepify

This is worth of 5 star. ... Excellent customer service.. App works pretty smooth. Overall, im very satisfied.. Thank you!

Pet Portraits Now

I love everything about this easy to use Request a Quote product. And the support has been top class. Happy to recommend this application.

W.T. Hight Company, Inc.

Great app with GREAT customer service. The app does what it says and it does it easily. I only needed support once in the last year and they had my issue resolved within an hour of sending the first email.

Wolf X-Ray

Great support when you need it from a very fast and friendly team. This app works very well for our needs.

Citipack

The Team here is very cooperative. They went above and beyond their scope to satisfy my need and made sure my site looks great. They have provided by far the best customer service of any developer firm I have had the experience of working with.

LifeWall

Poor support in terms of installation. They are least bothered to serve you and fulfill your needs..

September 30, 2019

Thank you for the review, but the most interesting thing about your review is, we never received any request from you or your store regarding installation help. We looked into all of our support channels, emails and could not find a single request ever from you for support. Even we tried to contact you at your installation email and never received any reply at all. And more interestingly, we found out that you really never setup your store, which made us believe that you provided the review to help our competitors. Because if you faced any really issue, you could at least reply to our emails, which you never did. However, we would like to request you, if you ever really want to try our app, please just drop us a word "Help" in the email to install@solvercircle.com and we will jump into it for you.
We will be more than happy to help you, because it is our job to install the app for you, make you happy, so that you can use our app and get the benefits of the app and increase your sales.

We will really appreciate to hear from you guys for help. We eagerly wait for you.

Because your happiness is our destination !

Kind Regards
Nasif
SolverCircle.com

eStone Direct

Great support and a fantastic app for our business. We do not want to show prices as they are constantly changing and can vary, so this is the perfect option for us to have. Thanks for adding the coding guys :)

ADR Decor

I used this app to help with the rental side of my business. I love the Layout and the installers were very helpful.

Wreckbike.no

Absolutely great app, and amazing support. Adds functions and adjustments fast and efficient. Very efficient on large (inventories) shops.

AdiOre Jewels

great app does exactly what it says and support is excellent. They made custom code to make the buttons work on mobile and were extremely responsive by email.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6