Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by SolverCircle

Let customers make wishlist of products and request quote

Gorokan Party Hire

Great app and quick service. Installed for us in a couple of hours.

Arcane Cards

Very unique app, It's been really useful for us. Had some technical problems initially, but support was very helpful.

Sunwithus Com

Great app and service - quickly installed the app in one day, and just works perfect. Thanks!

Hampshire Office Furniture

This app is excellent!! It is exactly what we had been looking for, so very pleased. We did have a few issues with setting it up, however these have been solved by the very helpful install team.

Blue Arrow Commercial Led Lighting

It is a very simple but effective App.
The Support Team not only installed the app for me, but also helped me adjust the settings the way App would work best for my sales process.
I am looking forward to more features in the future. And I will be tracking their new Apps.

Houseof Flags

The app still requires much work to be perfected, however the service and response time from Solver Circle has been exemplary! I look forward to continue using this app.

Cleanroom Expert

It is exactly what I needed. Other apps do not make it clear to the customers asking for a quote without purchasing is possible, written info is needed and customers may miss it. This app makes it really clear from the beginning and customers can't miss this option. Also support is helpful and they customize the buttons & all to make it fit the theme. Happy to pay for this app. :)

Kbtilesfinal

Great Service and works exactly as said. Nice work from developer.

Fighting Fit Gear

Great service - quickly helped me to install the app and is exactly what I need for my site. Thanks

Keymarque

Does exactly what it says on the tin! A great add-on, easy to integrate and with excellent support. I would certainly recommend it...